Flatflyer, his passive aggression and his lies

Author Topic: Flatflyer, his passive aggression and his lies  (Read 33670 times)

We need to have this discussion. I used to think Flatflyer used to be a pretty cool guy but recently he's just been a jerk.

I'm not exactly well versed in what's going on between him and the people he's getting stuffty with, but when I attempted to help explain some of the drama privately with him, he instead went behind my back making it public with some group and publicly shaming one of my best friends.

I don't know the full context behind this other image, but he's also quick to call out circlejerking to dismiss anything he doesn't like.

Lastly, he's got a huge victim complex. When his drawings have been met with criticism in the past, he's either ignored it or taken offense to it. It got to the point where he left that drawing skype call over Kobewarrior flipping one of his drawing's mouths upside-down and claiming that he's leaving because he's being made fun of people

I don't want to personally attack the guy, I do agree that a lot of stuff in the past he got was unwarranted, but he needs to reevaluate what he's doing; he's alienating everyone around him and antagonizing them for nothing.

"he has a huge victim complex" you say as you release information about him and LITERALLY POST THE PART WHERE HE SAYS HE'D LIKE TO LEAVE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF HIM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

I don't want to personally attack the guy, I do agree that a lot of stuff in the past he got was unwarranted, but he needs to reevaluate what he's doing; he's alienating everyone around him and antagonizing them for nothing.

did you miss this neon

"he has a huge victim complex" you say as you release information about him and LITERALLY POST THE PART WHERE HE SAYS HE'D LIKE TO LEAVE BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF HIM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

Then he should leave instead of purposely provoking people, like somebody actually would if they believed what they said.

it took me too long to realize that was your mouse in that image and my mouse still worked

this

I don't feel sorry for people who use threatening to leave a forum to make people sorry for him, especially considering he didn't actually leave.

I said this before and this will be the only thing I say, "he only brings up the stupid clique bullstuff because he has some sort of masochistic complex".

That's it, that's all I have to say on the ordeal.

i understand it's unreasonable for flat to have posted your chat to us but it's just as bad that someone in our group has decided to hand it to you. at the time flat posted that chat it was extremely relevant to the call discussion and cleared up people's perspective of the situation. ike, i'd like you to either say it here or pm me how you received that image of flat posting your chat.

that chat is me asking Ike if it was real

the clique turns in on itself

Jesus Christ do you really need to make a drama over every little thing that happens to you? The dude posted a chat log that was apparently relevant to the discussion and to anyone who missed it(like me) would have zero idea who it's about. If you wanna make an issue out of small stuff like this just PM the guy.

that quote from flat wasn't self-victimising or "alienating everyone around him and antagonizing them for nothing." to my memory, it was relevant to what was being discussed at the time (admittedly i don't remember the context extremely well)

i certainly don't think it was 'just because' of people tampering with his drawings lol