Author Topic: Flatflyer, his passive aggression and his lies  (Read 33667 times)

was that last sentence even english. shot in the dark: you're trying to say that stupid people deserve to be taken seriously. they don't. This isnt a democracy. This is an internet forum. Go home.

lmao i had a feeling someone was going to go low enough to pick out that last sentence

lmao i had a feeling someone was going to go low enough to pick out that last sentence

how could you not? it's supposed to make up about a third or a fourth of his point and it's the least legible thing he's written.

was that last sentence even english. shot in the dark: you're trying to say that stupid people deserve to be taken seriously. they don't. This isnt a democracy. This is an internet forum. Go home.

I am not going home until I get confirmation from every single forumer on this forum that I truly am a complete imbocile and that absolutely everyone wants me gone. Do you realize this is such a stupid derail? And all because you know that this thread is unjustified so you are trying as many ways as possible to make me look like an idiot and I can 100% guarantee instead of giving a logical reason as to why I am wrong you are gonna call me an idiot again.
Here's a better one: stop giving everyone a reason to loving hate you. If you weren't such a complete and utter stuffhead, this whole side-drama wouldn't even exist. Nobody here has to change their ways just because you're too much of a dense motherforgeter for them to handle being around you.
How am I the utter stuffhead when I am not the one cyberstalking someone and then flipping out when they make a request for an oc in a place for requests?

All I want is proof that flat did wrong.

how could you not? it's supposed to make up about a third or a fourth of his point and it's the least legible thing he's written.

because in an argument such as this attacking someone's use of grammar/spelling is just scraping the bottom of the barrel

it wasn't bad enough to not understand his point

Have you ever heard of a democracy? Well you see with those everyone gets a say in the mater regardless of how stupid they.
which is one of the key issues with it

because in an argument such as this attacking someone's use of grammar/spelling is just scraping the bottom of the barrel

it wasn't bad enough to not understand his point
eh, I'd disagree. If anything, it only reinforced his point that he's stupid. Which is kinda funny TBH, cause those aren't even my words.
Well you see with those everyone gets a say in the mater regardless of how stupid they
^ implying that he's stupid and proud. I see no reason why literal proof that's he's stupid is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

first it was about flatflyer, then it went to swampivorous for whatever reason i can't remember, now molten did something stupid and turned it onto him
i want off ikethegeneric's wild ride
Next it could be about you, or me! Or it could be about any of you!

I am not going home until I get confirmation from every single forumer on this forum that I truly am a complete imbocile and that absolutely everyone wants me gone.
make a poll about it and i guarantee it will be atleast a 10:1 ratio of "yes i want you gone"

make a poll about it and i guarantee it will be atleast a 10:1 ratio of "yes i want you gone"

he's probably angsty enough to actually make a poll about it lol

but yeah i'd like to see how that plays out so go ahead and do it newspeed

I'd happily cast my vote.

he's probably angsty enough to actually make a poll about it lol

but yeah i'd like to see how that plays out so go ahead and do it newspeed
Now why would I drama myself?

Now why would I drama myself?

it'd be funny and fitting and i'd get to listen to The Clash the whole time.

Well, let's do this instead of further derail this thread
http://strawpoll.me/5057486

who else besides molten actually voted no?  It wasn't me, that's for sure.

This is the worst place to post this poll because everyone in this thread is completely against molten