Author Topic: [V 1.2] The Challengers - Now on Blockland Glass! [Redownload the Vehicle]  (Read 23609 times)

Here's my challengers :D.

Here's the second one.

oh cool, another vehicle.
another vehicle.
another loving vehicle.

I mean, this vehicle is very nice with all of it's functions but there's been too many damn cars made
maybe it's just me though.

another vehicle.
another loving vehicle.

I mean, this vehicle is very nice with all of it's functions but there's been too many damn cars made
We all have interests on making certain addons for the community. We make them for fun and for people to use, it's just with your input whether or not you want to download it.

another vehicle.
another loving vehicle.

Hey now, we offer more content for the game absolutely for free for people who actually likes cars, so why that bothers you so much? Better than just having the Default Jeep am I right?

^ This. And thanks to Night_Hawk for bringing one of my favorite muscle cars to the game.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:26:44 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

This wast the vehicle I was mostly waiting for, holy jeesus it's great.

Added a new video by IamHYBRIDM5!

Has anyone else noticed that when you put on the hemi hood option in the cvs menu that when your viewing from the front while using jet that the left air scoop is smaller than the right air scoop.

Wohah! one of the best car addons!
Will download

Has anyone else noticed that when you put on the hemi hood option in the cvs menu that when your viewing from the front while using jet that the left air scoop is smaller than the right air scoop.
Show me. I will fix if needed; which Challenger?

Show me. I will fix if needed; which Challenger?

the 1970's one. I'll get pics later.