Author Topic: [V 1.2] The Challengers - Now on Blockland Glass! [Redownload the Vehicle]  (Read 23608 times)

My Customs

Successfully Submitted to the OP!

This is awesome guys! Keep it up!

Here's the more accurate custom of Tanner's car <:^)??

I also found an error in this model

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:46:04 PM by DerpDerp »

This is what I'm talking about.

damn

only complaint is hellcat doesnt look like hellcat

only complaint is hellcat doesnt look like hellcat

Which one? (Modern or 70s).

Here's the more accurate custom of Tanner's car <:^)??

-snip

I also found an error in this model

That I'm really not going to worry about because that means I have to fix all the roofs as well that have that problem.

This is what I'm talking about.
Holy smokes your right! I'll edit the .blend file and export it later. I'm at my Dad's house and my laptop can't run Blockland (it doesn't have Open GL). Is it just that hood, or is Hemi regular also affected?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:17:03 PM by Night_Hawk »

Hemi regular is also affected. Dude I was so close to choosing that hood, It was until I saw that I became heartbroken XD.

modern

dk if its possible but could you make it have wheels like a hellcat? the hood scoop is a bit more subtle irl. driver side park light in grille is a cold air intake. maybe sneak one ni and put a little 'SRT' in the grille and tail spoiler? :P stripes are fine i guess but hellcat doesnt have them

-snip

modern

-snip

dk if its possible but could you make it:

1) have wheels like a hellcat?

2)the hood scoop is a bit more subtle irl.

3)driver side park light in grille is a cold air intake.

4) maybe sneak one ni and put a little 'SRT' in the grille and tail spoiler? :p

5) stripes are fine i guess but hellcat doesnt have them
1) It wouldn't make any sense to do something like that when the wheel already on it was an UPDATED wheel. However now coming to think of it. I was maybe thinking of making a Drifting version of these Challengers in a different .zip file because datablocks and peoples options to choose whether or not they want it. I'll keep that in mind for that.

2) I've been looking at a different image, or maybe I just didn't know about that. I'll update that as well.

3) The HellCat body part makes it similar by covering up most of the actual challenger headlight you see on the Default part. The lights are part of toggable lights, and they need to be named something in particular for it to work in code. If you don't know what I mean, then I'll get some pretty pics later on.

4)I first had thoughts of doing a parodized version without it being "SRT" once, but it doesn't fit in in the back, and would be weird only on the front.

5) Some hellcats had stripes

Hemi regular is also affected. Dude I was so close to choosing that hood, It was until I saw that I became heartbroken XD.
Ok I will edit the .blend file then and then export it when I get home.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:58:04 PM by Night_Hawk »

Any hellcat with stripes is something a dealer has done or owner of the car. Thanks for acknowledging my input though. Great job on the models.

K, great job on these challengers btw, Their brilliant :D.

Any hellcat with stripes is something a dealer has done or owner of the car. Thanks for acknowledging my input though. Great job on the models.
True story, the stripes were just an optional part to add to this scheme.

Fixed:

3) The HellCat body part makes it similar by covering up most of the actual challenger headlight you see on the Default part. The lights are part of toggable lights, and they need to be named something in particular for it to work in code. If you don't know what I mean, then I'll get some pretty pics later on.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:58:42 PM by Night_Hawk »

What did you fix?, what you quoted or the wording to the quote?

What did you fix?, what you quoted or the wording to the quote?
I forgot to finish that 3rd statement, and which I did.