Author Topic: [V 1.2] The Challengers - Now on Blockland Glass! [Redownload the Vehicle]  (Read 23597 times)

It might be something on your end then. I'm sure it works for others.
Can confirm it is just him, i have r keybinded and lights work for me

Good to see the hellcat hood fixed, still got a couple of nitpicks, but other than that, it's good.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 02:13:24 PM by Darth C3P0 »

holy stuff this is loving Hot,Thank you for making this,I swear,It's about time somebody made one of these.
10/10

I loving thought you made the UNION PACIFIC challenger,Not the DODGE challenger. I blame it on my mad train addiction.

Ignore this post,I accidently pressed something and it just double posted. My bad.

please dont hurt me im being serious forget this tiny keyboard

Bump to keep this alive. I'm going to be changing the download link of where you can get the Challenger in the future soon. Download Blockland Glass in the meantime. I'll keep the dropbox download link, but it's highly recommended to download from Blockland Glass.

Just another picture of this American beast.

The Challengers are now incorporated with Blockland Glass instead! This will save me from having to update the forum topic and dropbox links and instead you can download it from the Blockland Glass Mod Manger! Please be sure to download System_BlocklandGlass first before proceeding, and Redownload the Challengers to stay updated!

Also, even though this isn't a Challenger, and the topic is old:

I have uploaded the Vortex as well to Blockland Glass just now! If you have downloaded Vehicle_Vortex from the Blockland Forums, remove that from your addons folder, and download it from Blockland Glass with the link that takes you there!

I'm trying to spread the word the best I can. You will need Blockland Glass with the Vortex on that mod manager as well.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:46:40 PM by Night_Hawk »