Author Topic: [V 1.2] The Challengers - Now on Blockland Glass! [Redownload the Vehicle]  (Read 23593 times)

I now made my take at the Modern Challenger from F&F 7

I now made my take at the Modern Challenger from F&F 7

And here is the "Yellow Jacket S". (Btw 2Fast2Furious version of the challenger will be coming soon).

I've made three special editions for the challenger 1970, and one for the modern (there will be more once I can come up with more xD) Here are the first two. The white one is the vanishing point edition (it was a old movie), and the second one is a upgraded version of the yellow jacket.
Added all these.

#ChallengerMasterRace

forget every other vehicle that exists, #ChallengerMasterRace

Added a Top Gear style review by DodgeViperAcr16!

How come in wont let me download the 2nd Support_Garage?I downloaded the one above it and when I try to download the lower one,The page times out.

How come in wont let me download the 2nd Support_Garage?I downloaded the one above it and when I try to download the lower one,The page times out.
You don't need to download the second one. The second one is a mirror if the first one doesn't work; it's the same mod, but on a different hosting service.

You don't need to download the second one. The second one is a mirror if the first one doesn't work; it's the same mod, but on a different hosting service.

Yeah,but with the first one,when I press R,the neons don't glow like they're supposed to.Can I fix this?

Yeah,but with the first one,when I press R,the neons don't glow like they're supposed to.Can I fix this?
Is R your light key?

Yes R is my light key.
It might be something on your end then. I'm sure it works for others.

Hey! your friends with Legoboss on steam?