XANA Sword, as seen on Boss Battle's Server

Author Topic: XANA Sword, as seen on Boss Battle's Server  (Read 1801 times)

The Zweihänder used by the boss William has been requested before, but alas no modelers have created the sword, and I'm hoping that somebody can recreate the sword or If Pecon7 can release it (Which is very unlikely).

Images Below

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:35:34 PM by HALO3cheif »

I could probably do something like this. I was always a fan of Code Lyoko.

Silly HALO, that is William's sword XANA took control of him and nearly destroyed the core. Up to this day, I wonder what happens if one of them falls into the digital sea.

When I see things like this, I am ashamed at the fact we still privatize addons, I will bring it up in the thread to see what Pecon or Jetz says.

Since Zero didn't post the reply here yet.

I've said it a few times in the past, but it's been a while so clearly I need to say it again. If I ever stop hosting Boss Battles I'm going to release all the content I've personally made. However, the Xana sword was not created by me. The model was created by Aware and the animations were done by Carbon Zypher. If they both were to agree to release it, then that would be their own decision; however, up until now they've decided to only entrust it with Boss Battles as a mechanic to continue to make the server unique. My general philosophy is that as long as we're actually hosting, releasing the content will only be detrimental since it'll split the playerbase up with any other people who decide to host all the exact same content. As with many games, the best play experience frequently requires a suitable amount of other people to play with. If the the playerbase split up into a bunch of different servers, the most likely thing to happen is the genre dieing as a whole due to lack of actual participants in any particular server.

Did only add on I know for like a boss is Badspot and Ephis weps and Kaje Badspots d wand sword is also released and I will post it if you want me to.

Did only add on I know for like a boss is Badspot and Ephis weps and Kaje Badspots d wand sword is also released and I will post it if you want me to.
This isn't really relevant to what the OP wants, though.