Author Topic: Vehicle Glitch  (Read 778 times)

So whenever I enter a Vehicle my player doesn't sit down nor face the proper direction and looks very odd,and when I switch to another seat I continue to face that direction while standing in the next seat BUT I still control over the Vehicle, if someone else jumps in they face the same direction and will have no control over the Vehicle whether we switch seats or not, I have no clue what's causing this it could be a add-on or something else but it's extremely annoying so any help about fixing this will be appreciated

could be a add-on
probably is

does it happen with all addons disabled?

Nope,it has to be a addon then,itll be tedious to figure out which one it is

enable half, see if it works
if it does, check the other half

just use a binary search to figure it out, instead of enabling addons one by one
that way instead of using N checks, you use lg(N) checks, which can save a huge amount of time

I was actually trying to do a group at a time,like Bots first,then Bricks, after Events and so on

I think it had something to do with turning jeep off,Advanced Horse acts up when regular horse is turned off so maybe it's the same thing

a lot of addons do derive from default addons as a base, so try having all defaults on while testing?

Thats what i did,Ill leave them for now and if it acts up with Defaults on ill just redo this process