-Danna-'s Slave RP

Author Topic: -Danna-'s Slave RP  (Read 6268 times)

I don't think I've ever seen a worse excuse for a server than this even if it may be just fun. Basically if you are a slave you will get banned for killing anyone even though they give you weapons and if the other team kills which Danna is on then they are off home free. The admins are terrible Laneer3 spawning in Handheld Artillary Cannons and killing everyone. Basically ending the server with his team getting Baldr's and anyone who kills them is RDM.

Just a typical -Danna- Server.

/support

'I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY loving VACATION'

lmao that's an incredible excuse for being a stuff host.

so does the idea of a slave rp not innately creep anyone else the forget out or

so does the idea of a slave rp not innately creep anyone else the forget out or
danna plays as a female slave and forces people to have love with her/him and also has an area where you shoot sitting nude female bots to death for being whores

rapemod is enabled and it gives you a snake model when you use it

its the worst server ever hosted

it really only exists so danna can jerk it over bl

the best part is that the players are in constant revolt because noone wants to be a slave though and its hilariously easy to get guns and start shooting it up until danna raises the lava and kills everyone

should be revoked just for hosting it.

an extreme exaggeration but why were you there in the first place lol

to roleplay as an abolitionist bringing slaves to freedom up north

danna plays as a female slave and forces people to have love with her/him and also has an area where you shoot sitting nude female bots to death for being whores

Why do people even join Danna's servers when s/he already has a reputation for this kind of crap?

-Danna- should have her/his own section on the BLF

hey its a little fair

whoever can overrule the guards takes control as one.

Why do people even join Danna's servers when s/he already has a reputation for this kind of crap?

When people have nothing to do. Or they just want to do it for the bad factor.