Author Topic: -Danna-'s Slave RP  (Read 6273 times)

I mean honestly

What did we expect

"I just got back from my vacation"
nice excuse
topkek
/support

"i would lol if this server got drama'd"

He knew. He Fracken knew.

TONGUE TWISTER TIME!
Yay

Danna bans people for RDMing, but her friends/guards usually RDM the forget out of the server. I should mention earlier today, the RP turned from Slave RP to a Zombie Apoc. Server was terrible. If danna considers being fair, then i might give her respect. Also enjoy this:

DANNA WHY?! - Cleveland Brown

/support

Also, if someone hasn't said this yet, Danna used to host love rps.
I'm right, love rps. She had teams of people raping, and people running away and everyone was naked.
I hate Danna.

Also, if someone hasn't said this yet, Danna used to host love rps.
I'm right, love rps. She had teams of people raping, and people running away and everyone was naked.
I hate Danna.
I used to host those as well. I see no problem.

Some how, I'm not surprised.

Suggesting that you wanted to use the rape mod on bots explains alot.

"I just got back from my vacation"
nice excuse
topkek
/support

If this person just got back from a vacation why would they come home to host a slave RP?

But i guess that's just none of my business

I don't think I've ever seen a worse excuse for a server than this even if it may be just fun. Basically if you are a slave you will get banned for killing anyone even though they give you weapons and if the other team kills which Danna is on then they are off home free. The admins are terrible Laneer3 spawning in Handheld Artillary Cannons and killing everyone. Basically ending the server with his team getting Baldr's and anyone who kills them is RDM.

everything past the line that isn't screenshots is fake "if you are a slave you will get banned for killing anyone"
i was on at the time of this

jfc dont quote the entire op.

if I didn't know any better I'd think this server was run by a troll trying to get a reaction
or maybe thats what the reality actually is, who knows

Will Danna ever learn they're not a good host? Tune in next time on DBZ!! I'll let myself out now.