Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 72999 times)

who were you anyways Kaz
Tbh I've been a lot of people on the forums. Kinda like how girls have a different attitude or style every other week at school. Most people dislike me because of the Aeris account and what followed it, but I've had more than a couple accounts before and after it that got along well with everyone.

Cheese I pulled that one off a selfie thread years ago lmfao

You see what I mean though, I'm decently civil about 90% of the time, but people like Ike or Cheese bait so hard

Wow, is Kaz really still going on about that whole alts and privacy thing? I think it's kind of ironic how he says things about people maturing and then gets butthurt about that.

is that why you threw a fit and got yourself banned when they called your beard stuffty
i mean, I don't see why you'd throw away an account because some folks called not even your own facial hair ugly

Cut kaz some slack guys, it's pretty much confirmed he's autistic to the max: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283502.msg8510805#msg8510805

Tbh I've been a lot of people on the forums. Kinda like how girls have a different attitude or style every other week at school. Most people dislike me because of the Aeris account and what followed it, but I've had more than a couple accounts before and after it that got along well with everyone.

Cheese I pulled that one off a selfie thread years ago lmfao
Oh I remember you.

is that why you threw a fit and got yourself banned when they called your beard stuffty
i mean, I don't see why you'd throw away an account because some folks called not even your own facial hair ugly
Back when there wasn't a $10 fee and I thought he was pretty cute, sure. I just really don't get how you all are trying to say I'm the aggressor here.

Accounts costed 20 dollars at the time. It wasn't just a throwaway of a free account. I have my doubts that you were just pretending.

What year did I even post that?

fixed the topic for you two

If you all are gonna stir yourselves into a frenzy you might as well just make a drama thread.

Cut kaz some slack guys, it's pretty much confirmed he's autistic to the max: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283502.msg8510805#msg8510805

holy stuff lol he's dumber than I thought

fixed the topic for you two
thank you for your relevant and insightful post. you are a valuable member of the community

What year did I even post that?
if this image is any reference, mid 2013. You know, for someone who says that thinks the blockland forums are a place where you can reasonably grow as a person you sure have been wasting your time. And hey, if the person you were pretending to be at the time is roughly as old as you are, that would have made you a late teen or a young adult at the time of writing. You'd have gotten your growing up thing done by then, that kind of "I only care about conflict/twas all a ruse" bullstuff's awful immature.

holy stuff lol he's dumber than I thought
Please explain. I honestly feel like I'm doing decent work at the agency, and all of my jobs have been face to face customer centric stuff.

In 13 I was working 60 hours a week at like 14.50 an hour so I can see how I would rationalize it. I don't really buy things all that often so I've always had a decent chunk to blow on impulse purchases like that. Saturday I impulse bought a 980 ti so I can mod fallout 4 to death.

Please explain. I honestly feel like I'm doing decent work at the agency, and all of my jobs have been face to face customer centric stuff.

In 13 I was working 60 hours a week at like 14.50 an hour so I can see how I would rationalize it. I don't really buy things all that often so I've always had a decent chunk to blow on impulse purchases like that. Saturday I impulse bought a 980 ti so I can mod fallout 4 to death.

Kinda referring to the fact that you don't know how electricity works