who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?

Author Topic: who is Iban and why is he ban on sight?  (Read 74591 times)

Oh, mb. He linked to the job post. I'll readily admit that my knowledge of electricity is pretty lacking, but I'm gonna stick to my guns on what I said. The kid must have had a weak heart or some other issue that would weaken his ability to take a shock like that.

It's actually pretty easy to be electrocuted, it's just about how much of an unlucky sod you are

With that said, a power supply can be really dangerous

once i stuck a pencil in a electrical socket when i was 4 and got shocked

i did same with tweezers doe

whenever i touch open metal with an exposed vein like at my wrist or neck i get shocked bc my house isn't grounded ;(

who is spideykong and why is he grudge on sight?

message me on skype you stuff

what

how

what

how
wood is a great conductor when it has the only head you're thinking out of B)

wood is a great conductor when it has the only head you're thinking out of B)

Especially when the socket is giving head to the pencil.

People lose their reputation pretty fast if they change names (and don't carry on their previous behavior to keep that reputation alive). Hell, every time someone mentions that I was Slicksilver555 up until 2009 someone new has a massive realization.

is it a party in here or what

Can somebody just point out the forgetwit already so I can post my funny reaction image and move on?

It's actually pretty easy to be electrocuted, it's just about how much of an unlucky sod you are

With that said, a power supply can be really dangerous

yep, it's just that the human body has quite the good resistance

the human body can only take about 25 - 30 mA (a really small amount) of current before the heart can fibbrilate and cause in death, so therefore, a 9v battery should kill us,  knowing that it creates a couple kilojoules of energy.

however, the human body has about 3k ohms of resistance, (1k when wet) meaning that when you hold your finger across a battery, it does nothing, but when you put it on a wet spot, like let's say, your tongue, it kinda tingles

whatever it is, don't be an idiot with high voltages