.:Admin Abuse? (image heavy):.

Author Topic: .:Admin Abuse? (image heavy):.  (Read 2661 times)

So I went on "waterbub's Lab RP"
seeing it was the new thing. then this guy ace started getting mad and wanted me to get banned for "not rping" while I said "Im not rping cause nobody is saying anything about what to do. There are no rules and the map is tiny. So here are some pics of proof.

So I said if hes mad. he said na. so I started teasing him and he said ace ban this skrub he cant rp.

So now ace has admin abilities. and I expected him to perma ban me. but instead I get 3 kicks. Each time I come back I say "admin abuse" or something.

Now waterbub is on in this "admin abuse squad" as some call it. so he bans me for 1443 mins. after I said "this kid is abusing his powers" and after I got banned everyone else stayed calm and some got banned perma. don't bother reading the lower text I just went on a diff server to get this info

you were acting like a tool, you deserved it.
also whats with the, ".::." are you taboo

Puts in a little style ya kno?

btw are you a weeaboo?

i feel like some of it is left out. what happened before you said "your mad"

3 images isnt image heavy
image heavy is around 20-30 images
the only thing i see that is heavy is the text, which is huge for some reason
from what the OP currently tells me, you knew someone was irritated by your presence and decided to provoke him further.
you were on a server where you're supposed to do something called RPing (gasp, how dare they expect me to RP on an RP server! they're stealing my freedom!)

Isn't this admittance to trolling

/no support

Between the text and this
btw are you a weeaboo?
I can't take you seriously

.:can you stop with this title stuff:.

admin aboos?!
RING RING RING
roon! admeen aboos!

.:can you stop with this title stuff:.
xX - :.: no its 2cool4u noob :.: - XxX
OT: /nosupport.

This ban was well deserved. You were taunting, and teasing the admins / host, so... you had it coming, also:
btw are you a weeaboo?
I lol'd.

btw are you a weeaboo?
akio is the biggest weeaboo that he's convinced even himself that he's asian

akio is the biggest weeaboo that he's convinced even himself that he's asian
im such a weeaboo that my body physically transformed into an asian man

i was a 7 year old girl prior to that physical change.