.:Admin Abuse? (image heavy):.

Author Topic: .:Admin Abuse? (image heavy):.  (Read 2621 times)

So you admit you were acting like an idiot to the host, and complained when they punished you.

you were acting like a tool, you deserved it.
also whats with the, ".::." are you taboo
He had no idea what to do and for that he was banned! That was not really fair

Thank you.
i feel like some of it is left out. what happened before you said "your mad"
Nothing much actually happened before that. People were just going in and out of test "cubes". And shooting and horse raying everyone.

You are an idiot.

Nothing much actually happened before that. People were just going in and out of test "cubes". And shooting and horse raying everyone.

Then why were you saying something about him being mad? You are leaving a lot out of this story. By the looks, you were being a troll.

/nosupport

well ur first mistake was going to a lab rp

Seriously though.

Quote from: http://i.imgur.com/VM6s7Wr.png
Liljitt: you need a stress ball?
Liljitt: ban me and see what happens
so I started teasing him
Quote from: http://i.imgur.com/vgiWz3p.png
Liljitt: watch
Liljitt: hes gonna ban me
Liljitt: xD
Each time I come back I say "admin abuse" or something.
"admin abuse squad"
"this kid is abusing his powers"

You can't act like this much of a jackass and expect not to be banned on the server. Sure, no rules are posted and the map may have been really small, but some RPs are just like that. And if someone says you're not doing something that you should be doing, you shouldn't automatically turn into an starfish. You were refusing to RP in an RP server which is completely irrational and moronic.

Flying is actually abbusive, yesterday i was on canmax's SCP rp and apparantly somebody threw 2 chemical grenades, which really didn't lag the server or didn't kill anybody. He had some tamper for 15 minutes before he started banning people, espically me. He did it like 9 times. Theres another drama about it. But it seems in this, he had a reason to ban you.

You're supposed to get involved in the rp by interacting with others, they don't come to you.

You were being a total prick to him, so why wouldn't they be mad?

Your in the wrong here.

/nosupport
richard

Op was an ass. His ban was justified and shouldn't be lifted.

I really wish there was a way that after a conclusion is reached in a drama topic people are able to lock it.

oh dear

Date Registered:   July 28, 2015, 02:45:06 PM

noedit; well arent i an idiot this is the wrong topic

but as long as im on here, /nosupport