Im tired of your stuff Servo2 Admins

Author Topic: Im tired of your stuff Servo2 Admins  (Read 1331 times)

I was playing Servo2's sever and i got my store removed for unexplained resons adn i asked BedSpot if i could get my money back for the plot and o got banned from there server...

Sadly i dont have any pictures because Blockland Files died for no reason.

I was playing Servo2's sever and i got my store removed for unexplained resons adn i asked BedSpot if i could get my money back for the plot and o got banned from there server...

first of all
why was bedspot on the server and why was he an admin
are you saying he is a bad admin
was he even on the server
and second of all if you don't have any pictures don't even bother posting the drama

your lot was standing there for like 2 days and so was the sign saying "If you do not open your store, it will be wanded'

I'll ask bedspot about this, but he did have a sign up that questioned if your lot was still occupied because you closed the shop temporarily.
That would also mean you probably had unaccessible drugs.

I was playing Servo2's sever, and i got my store my store got removed for unexplained resons adn reasons, and i asked BedSpotBedPost if i could get my money back for the plot and o I got banned from there their server...

Sadly, i I don't have any pictures because I didn't take any screenshots, because I'm a loving moron.

Ftfy.
I would suggest that you watch this, and read this.

Ftfy.
I would suggest that you watch this, and read this.
jesus christ you're so loving obnoxious all the time

im p sure i was banned from servo2's server for my name once

Oh hey, I remember you.

You spammed particles on some server, no?

Also I bet you were actually doing something against the rules and got banned for it.

There was most likely a sign with a red ! outside your store.

your lot was standing there for like 2 days and so was the sign saying "If you do not open your store, it will be wanded'

can confirm, was there

I Wish there was a rule on the Drama Section that made it where you had to have at least ONE picture to make a Topic. Because i’m sick of seeing these idiots claim something on a server happened but when it’s time to post some pictures, they say, “duuuh. mi bwockwand fyles dot wok"

are you saying he is a bad admin
I find this funny as I was there, and he literally said himself "im a badmin"
also, I have no clue why he destroyed it but he said "hey everyone, watch as I destroy Qube's lot"