Author Topic: Blf: the rpg (V 0.0.1)  (Read 4384 times)

Version 0.0.1

Changelog:
Version 0.0.1:
+ added Badspot Castle

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:55:03 PM by MoltenKitten »

The quest for the golden brick

The quest for the golden brick
This seems like a promising idea

The quest to follow Leif's idea because he hates you and make your own meme RPG super saga series infinite

full title.

The quest to follow Leif's idea because he hates you and make your own meme RPG super saga series infinite

full title.
Actually I was planning on making an rpg about the forums for a while and this is gonna be slightly less random because it is about the forums

Actually I was planning on making an rpg about the forums for a while and this is gonna be slightly less random because it is about the forums
Is it understandable if I say I don't believe you? Because your idea of this popped up after 7 pages of planning Lief's RPG

Is it understandable if I say I don't believe you? Because your idea of this popped up after 7 pages of planning Lief's RPG
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279041.0

furries, autists, robloxians, >100k IDers, and alts should be some common enemies

problem users can be bosses

I think cca should have a position as a merchant or something

You could essentially use all of hodot's old stuff in an RPG rather than a platformer.

Added badspot castle but it needs a background

I also need a BGM for General village and some quotes

Will try to add more stuff in V 0.0.2 but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew this is going
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:01:21 PM by MoltenKitten »