FlyingAceKid - Heavy abbuser, banning spree which is unneccsary, and wtf???

Author Topic: FlyingAceKid - Heavy abbuser, banning spree which is unneccsary, and wtf???  (Read 2026 times)

So, i was playing on Canmax's SCP Roleplay server, but i had a friend which was admin named Flying (Im aswell friends with canmax), but later in the RP, or whatever, somebody threw 2 chemical grenades OUTSIDE of map, effecting 0% of the server, no lag/deaths. But apparantly, FlyAce got all pissed off about it and wouldn't shut the hell up about it, it was only 2 and it did nothing to the server, he eventually threatned to perm ban everybody in the server, i then decided to say something "Flying, its just 2 god damn grenades, it didn't do anything. Get over it." Eventually, i got kicked, i came back but guess what? Banned Permanetly. Luckily, canmax was nice enough to unban me, i came back and i decided to say something to him, but he was talking stuff and banned me for 5 minutes. I then came back after 5 minutes, still going on about the grenades, i then got banned again. I got banned like 4 more times. Then i decided me and my friend should do something about this, we went to the server to confront FlyingAceKid about his adminship and how he is acting. He banned both of us. We came back, then we decided Drama was neccsary for this, a few other people did agree to this, so we made this drama. Flying Ace is pure badmin, starfish.
I didn't get all the bans, but in total. I think me and LBP were banned 7 - 9 times by him.
/discuss

More pictures since it was over 512kb

So, i was playing on Canmax's SCP Roleplay server, but i had a friend which was admin named Flying (Im aswell friends with canmax), but later in the RP, or whatever, somebody threw 2 chemical grenades OUTSIDE of map, effecting 0% of the server, no lag/deaths. But apparantly, FlyAce got all pissed off about it and wouldn't shut the hell up about it, it was only 2 and it did nothing to the server, he eventually threatned to perm ban everybody in the server, i then decided to say something "Flying, its just 2 god damn grenades, it didn't do anything. Get over it." Eventually, i got kicked, i came back but guess what? Banned Permanetly. Luckily, canmax was nice enough to unban me, i came back and i decided to say something to him, but he was talking stuff and banned me for 5 minutes. I then came back after 5 minutes, still going on about the grenades, i then got banned again. I got banned like 4 more times. Then i decided me and my friend should do something about this, we went to the server to confront FlyingAceKid about his adminship and how he is acting. He banned both of us. We came back, then we decided Drama was neccsary for this, a few other people did agree to this, so we made this drama. Flying Ace is pure badmin, starfish.
I didn't get all the bans, but in total. I think me and LBP were banned 7 - 9 times by him.
/discuss
this is all true, i witnessed it with my own eyes.

+Support I guess. But you should watch this before you post a topic again. Not that'll help just wanting to remind you to use proper grammar especially on drama topics.

But you should watch this
Every time someone links a Weird Al song, I must listen to it!

+Support I guess. But you should watch this before you post a topic again. Not that'll help just wanting to remind you to use proper grammar especially on drama topics.
How do you suspect me to read it if i can barely read it? Next time, speak bigger.

I had a talk with Fly.
Apparently Cypthon was on the LOADING screen when this all happened.
He didn't know where the grenades were thrown
They were actually thrown into the factory at the most populated area.
Nobody replied when he asked who did it
That's why he got PISSED.
He banned so many times for being annoying, and other things

So basically cypthon is being 100% honest.

I had a talk with Fly.
Apparently Cypthon was on the LOADING screen when this all happened.
He didn't know where the grenades were thrown
They were actually thrown into the factory at the most populated area.
Nobody replied when he asked who did it
That's why he got PISSED.
He banned so many times for being annoying, and other things

So basically cypthon is being 100% honest.

NO EDIT: Cypthon isn't 100% honest

NO EDIT: Cypthon isn't 100% honest
Hes right, the grenades were trhown in the map, and he didnt see bullstuff, all he saw was the chat. End Of Story. This was all just a lie.

Yes i did. In the screenshots, after you banned me like the 5th or 6th time, i went to a server and paged up. And i was in the server before you. Your just trying to flame the drama since you lost your friend Canmax. Its not my fault, next time you shouldn't be over reacting to simple things and constantly banning people, or atleast a person 9 times.

Canmax is a heavily abusive nine year old (I'm not making this up, he has all but been confirmed to be under the age of 10). Both getting banned and getting admin are the two easiest things you can do on his server. From what I've collected two admins from an abusive server got into a fight and one of them drama'd the other for it. In reality they are both at fault and, if anyone, should be drama'ing the host for his abusive nature. I don't know why I thought I should have supported this, I really wanted to stay neutral, but I spoke my opinion on it "just because".

How do you suspect me to read it if i can barely read it? Next time, speak bigger.
You should either A: Copy and paste the small text into a notepad to read it, or B: Quote the message, look at the small text, and click the back button so you don't post a random quote on the thread. See? Was it easier this time with that advice?

I talked to Flying/canmax, apparantly Canmax's BROTHER was on, so that explains why he didn't do anything. Canmax decides to be really stupid and keeps muting me/pming me im like a kid or some bullstuff. But i don't blame canmax. I had a talk with FlyingAceKid, he said he was sorry for about the bans, and apparantly he takes dramas really personnel for some reason, but its not his fault. If he lost any friendship, please recombine with him. This drama is no longer in session, he said sorry about his actions. The grenade mystery is still unknown, but i think it was Canmax's brother.