Biller - Slightly Abusive and Extremely Egotistical

Author Topic: Biller - Slightly Abusive and Extremely Egotistical  (Read 1761 times)

I'm really tired of admins that do this, here's the story. I was playing Super Murder Mystery, everything was perfectly normal and I was having fun, one mafia had somehow gotten glitched into a house, you could tell people weren't supposed to be in there because there were black bricks covering the interior windows. However it was still possible to kill him because you could shoot through the door, which had a small opening. I thought things would be fine, the mafia would get kicked for exploiting the map, apparently not, Biller, who was SA, orbed into the house, and tried to shoot at him, I thought this was barely justifiable, since the mafia was going to die anyway. I accused Biller of being abusive, we got into a long argument about how it wasn't okay, he must have gotten extremely bothered by this, and he muted me for a minute. I decided it was best to just stop arguing with his terrible logic, he had actually linked a screamer in another server the day before, and tried to pass it as "ok" because everyone knew what the Agorio--the screamer--link actually was (I told him that even though everyone knew what it was it still wasn't okay that he had linked a screamer, he didn't do it with a warning either, he just casually linked it in a conversation with someone). I was dumbfounded that he was not even warned about it. After the mute expired I went back to playing normally, then some more stuff happened, he claimed that "someone had given him a stealth pistol" he then shot it, someone shot him because the chat was suspicious anyway. I got fed up when he banned them for "RDM", first of all it wasn't "random", second of all there was an extremely good reason for it. The ban was 10 minutes, but that still got me ticked off. I tried to point out it was perfectly justified that he had been killed, he called my logic "stuffty" and I brought up the screamer he had linked the other day, he of course was extremely bothered, probably afraid he would lose his Super Admin for it. And eventually muted me for five minutes after insulting me non-stop. I was of course really ticked off now. After my mute expired he decided to listen to me, he still kept insulting me, that's when he started acting superior, letting his SA ego blind him, he said I had problems, and was asking me how he was acting superior for insulting me, I had to explain to him that when you insult someone its basically saying "I'm superior because I am not the things that I am calling you". He still didn't believe me, we kept arguing back and forth for about ten minutes. He actually muted me for 60 minutes (He told me he would unmute me when he felt like I was ready to talk) before I could say anything else, in total he insulted me around 14 times when I only called him a "dipstuff" once.

Tl;dr
He did things that could be considered abusive and tried to justify it. Not to mention he linked a screamer on another server the day before I argued with him and also tried to justify that.

I am extremely sorry for lack of evidence, I left the game to go screenshot it on my server but blockland crashed before the server could fully load, I know you'll still chew me out for it but I hope at least a few people will understand. Yes I am aware I could have screenshotted it one the Super Murder Mystery server but the chat was moving to much.
I know that dramas can EASILY be faked, but please, consider that I know that faking a drama will get you banned, I'm not handicapped and I know the forum rules, faking a drama is just really low. I never have and never will intentionally fake a drama.

biller is a god damn dumbass on the deathrace

biller is a god damn dumbass on the deathrace

For the most part I agree, I don't mind him though he is reasonable enough to deal with.

Use Greenshot for screenshots.

you wer askig fro it when u called him a dipstuff11!!!

[Snip]    
Could you tell everyone about the truth that i told you? Or are you too god damn scared? I told you and i will tell you again. I went into that house to try to get his name. Cause obviously i need his name to see who he is by using the command /whois (Ingame name) so yeah. But then. He started to shoot at me. With his gun. Since he was mafia and then the round ended when  he died by people that were shooting at him cause there was a small gap. Ok now that i explained that i will explain another thing you said. Just because i am insulting you doesn't mean i'm actually trying to act as you say "Egotistical" I'm actually saying what you are. And i muted you for 60 minutes to then unmute you later since you were very annoying but then you left. And about that screamer. 2 days ago. I was spamming http: //www.agor.io alot to joke with nail and everybody else. Obviously everybody kept saying it was a screamer. So it ended. The next day i did the same but with you in the server and you went crazy and started to insult me alot. Thats why i am insulting you alot since that day.

Sorry if i'm being too Egotistical 'n stuff. And besides. Everything was calm, everybody was cool with me. But when you came you just started ruining the fun.

I just want to administrate in peace by stopping the Rdmers (People that want to shoot randomly at people).

Anyways. Sorry for all the damage i caused. Please don't take what i said serious.

~Biller
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:35:07 PM by Badspot »

And besides. You should be happy i didn't atleast ban you. I just muted you. So yeah. I still don't understand how i was being "Slightly abusive"

-snip-
You do know it's against the rules to link screamers even if people know what it is right?

Quote from: Badspot
I can't believe I even have to say this but do not post Rick-Roll, Duck-Roll, screamers, browser crashes, pop-up spam or any other kind of god damn trap links.

Dude. It was ingame. And once in a day. I stopped anyways. Someone did the same to me. But i clicked on it on so i can see what it has.

You linked it in the quote I snipped.

gj you actually linked a clickable screamer in your post.

Screamer Location?

Whoops