/ty DDOSing my server

Author Topic: /ty DDOSing my server  (Read 8068 times)

It's funny because I'm at my desk working for a Fortune 500 company coding things none of these guys could dream of (:
Because I didn't take stuff. I fix my mods and learned how to be a better coder in general. I didn't go to forums complaining, because my code has exploits and I can't do anything about it. There is a lesson in this, you need to seek it out.
jesus christ

Edge wishes he can be edgier than you

It's funny because I'm at my desk working for a Fortune 500 company
Walmart*

I love how he puts smileys in his replies to both sound like he doesn't give a stuff and to piss us off more, it's the oldest forum cliche there is.

You sit at a desk working for a Fortune 500 Company coding and you spend your free time harassing kids on a lego based building game, I'll be honest with you if I where to hear that from a person in the street I would think he would have some serious metal issues or something.

This is hilarious. Like, how insecure do you have to be to firstly pretend to be an adult with a job and secondly crash a videogame server? Like, good for you pal you got the big money, the big richard- whatever. Go home lmao

It's funny because I'm at my desk working for a Fortune 500 company coding things none of these guys could dream of (:
whoa man wer ssry :(((

You seriously think I care what you think? lol. I can program in more languages than you even knew existed.

Maybe you'll look back at this and realize how much of a stufflord you made of yourself
wow rude

"i work for a fortune 500 company" -mcdonalds cook

You know, I thought ty was a alright guy until I saw all this stuff come up with him. Ty get it together man, its just a City.

You know, I thought ty was a alright guy until I saw all this stuff come up with him. Ty get it together man, its just a City.
He's always been doing this stuff Kong. There's unfortunately nothing new here.

Where is the proof that I actually crashed the server?
Like Jasa said, I could be bluffing.
You seriously think I care what you think? lol. I can program in more languages than you even knew existed.
It's all just fun. It causes little kids like yourself to freak out so why wouldn't I ? :P It's not like I did anything to forget the game lol. I could, trust me. You got off easy.
Lets loop around again... If you ask me how then maybe I'd be of some use. You have several exploits in your mod. Exploits that many people know.
I'm pretty sure he knows that 1 programming language exists.