/ty DDOSing my server

Author Topic: /ty DDOSing my server  (Read 8074 times)

Noedit: Also, unless /ty was attacking you from multiple computers, this is not a Distributed Denial of Service attack. Rather, it's a Denial of Service attack or DoS attack.

Oh wow
I finally figured out the difference

Edit: forget, i meant I finally know the difference

Noedit: Also, unless /ty was attacking you from multiple computers, this is not a Distributed Denial of Service attack. Rather, it's a Denial of Service attack or DoS attack.

thank you for the information

I know the code top to bottom. I didn't need to DDOS. I love pissing these guys off. It's too much fun (:

There goes your 10 dollars

just because you can open cmd doesn't mean you're a leet haxorr
or in this case just because you can type ping or random letters doesn't mean you're a 1337 hax0rr working at a fortune 500 place.

Im ashamed that people who have been playing longer than me do this. its similar to a famous or influential person committing a crime.

OT: /TY is behaving like a jackass, and admits to breaking more than one rule. He obviously doesn't have the capability to feel remorse. And has no sense of restraint. Im just going to go ahead and report him.

jesus loving christ i didn't know people that were this forgeted in the head existed

The bans that were made last time with the reason "participating_in_drama are still in place.

I know the code top to bottom. I didn't need to DDOS. I love pissing these guys off. It's too much fun (:

admittance to trolling enjoy your life in banland [dont forget to tip 9.99 to badspot]

It's funny because I'm at my desk working for a Fortune 500 company coding things none of these guys could dream of

ty is confirmed ocelotus

I wonder how it feels working as a McDonalds Fry Cook.

he dosses servers on a lego game
the absolute madman