Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins  (Read 10108 times)

So I joined Tezuni's server because I didn't see any other decent servers open. And I know Tezuni's server is subject for a lot of toxicity because of it's popularity, and I do know it's been drama'd before in the past.

But forget it, I'm gonna drama it again.

I joined and noticed that Tezuni had made all of the prisoners black, to which Rickmiller said it was tribal, which I vocally agreed. Then Ayy Lmao (BL_ID 44040) said "Like IRL". KillerElite (BL_ID 25436) said "N****rs and Mexicans go to jail alot." Ayy Lmao continues being tribal by saying Beaners are brown, then suddenly I get banned for no apparent reason.

I was randomly blacklisted by one of his admins, still no answer why after asking and messaging Tezuni..

I was randomly blacklisted by one of his admins, still no answer why after asking and messaging Tezuni..
That's because Tezuni trusts his richardhole admins more than the decent players on his server.

That's because Tezuni trusts his richardhole admins more than the decent players on his server.

QFT

"It's Tezuni's server! I return to the land of drama and toxicity!"

Take a joke.

Besides, that has nothing to do with this. This drama is about me being freebanned and people being tribal.

People complained about everyone being white, so I added diversity.  It's been white prisoners and black guards before too.

https://youtu.be/bV5ngreR7Hk?t=2m59s