Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins  (Read 10112 times)

People complained about everyone being white, so I added diversity.  It's been white prisoners and black guards before too.

https://youtu.be/bV5ngreR7Hk?t=2m59s
"Diversity"? If I were you I would add 2 different teams for prisoners or guards, one being black and the other being white.

"Diversity"? If I were you I would add 2 different teams for prisoners or guards, one being black and the other being white.
completely ridiculous. the samoan community frowns upon you

oh that would have been a good idea to suggest to tez in a message on the forums; not the drama board

completely ridiculous. the samoan community frowns upon you
Hey, Im just saying, it'd be a bit more realistic.

oh that would have been a good idea to suggest to tez in a message on the forums; not the drama board

Yes, but first, Im not a regular player on Tez's server, second, You've been drama'd about 8 times, why should I trust anything you say, third, the idea just now came to me.

I play internet Legos for my dose a reality too. 

We're talking about a server in which prisoners can punch through loose bricks in the wall and obtain a conveniently misplaced key to the main gate.

I play internet Legos for my dose a reality too. 

We're talking about a server in which prisoners can punch through loose bricks in the wall and obtain a conveniently misplaced key to the main gate.
Doesn't really have anything to do with it...

Did you forget you were playing blockland? Did you get this mistaken for real world jail escape simulator?

Your qualm is with the perceived imbalance of realism because all of the prisoners are colored black.

Also, it's a game about online Legos.  What's not to understand?  Perhaps your racial justice tirade is a little misdirected.  

You've been drama'd about 8 times, why should I trust anything you say, third, the idea just now came to me.

why should I trust anything you say, third, the idea just now came to me.
and tez came to me just now
wet nap anyone pls

You should trust me because I have candy and I am the uberworm

Did you forget you were playing blockland? Did you get this mistaken for real world jail escape simulator?
No, I did not, but it was merely a suggestion.

im reading this as "make two teams for the prisoners and guards, one black and one white"
please correct me if I'm wrong

and tez came to me just now
wet nap anyone pls

You should trust me because I have candy and I am the uberworm

Tempted to double-post another drama because of the stupidity of that post, but I'll probably get banned.

im reading this as "make two teams for the prisoners and guards, one black and one white"
please correct me if I'm wrong
No, there would be 2 groups of Prisoners. Ones white, ones black.
Same with the guards.