Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins  (Read 9996 times)

no, I mean, did you get into a fight with administration or denouncing the server or something?
No, I didn't. It may have seemed like something I said (Like my comment saying all-black prisoners are tribal) was denouncing, however.

"It's Tezuni's server! I return to the land of drama and toxicity!"

He joined the server, first thing he said was this. It isn't the reason for his ban, either

. It isn't the reason for his ban, either
So why post it?

How about just make it so peoples head and hand colors are the same ones as their avatar, so they can choose their skin color? This is a stupid drama. You are mad that the prisoners are black but not when they where white? Sounds like you got a prejudice against white people you tribal.

This drama should have been about the people saying tribal things.

No, I didn't. It may have seemed like something I said (Like my comment saying all-black prisoners are tribal) was denouncing, however.

Somehow I doubt it.  Additional chat logs might prove enlightening.

Anyways, a resolution to this drama:
1.  Grow thicker skin.  People on the Internet might, on occasion, be mean or think differently than you.
2.  Contact the host via PM if you have a personal issue with something instead of blowing up drama.

So why post it?

Use these things called your eyes, okay, and bear with me here, this might be tough, but go back one page and scroll down to what WaterOre said

Somehow I doubt it.  Additional chat logs might prove enlightening.

Anyways, a resolution to this drama:
1.  Grow thicker skin.  People on the Internet might, on occasion, be mean or think differently than you.
2.  Contact the host via PM if you have a personal issue with something instead of blowing up drama.

I still haven't gotten any response about me being Blacklisted..

So it's not tribal that all the prisoners were white?

k.

I was expecting a drama on how people like to make anti Semitic jokes.

I was expecting a drama on how people like to make anti Semitic jokes.
Somehow in the 4 years I have been here, I have never seen this in a drama either...

How about just make it so peoples head and hand colors are the same ones as their avatar, so they can choose their skin color? This is a stupid drama. You are mad that the prisoners are black but not when they where white? Sounds like you got a prejudice against white people you tribal.

This drama should have been about the people saying tribal things.
It was!!!!!

It was!!!!!
You know what, I try to make a post warning people about tribal forgets and freebanning badmins. What do I get? All this stuff about player models when the drama was initially about people being tribal and me being freebanned.
Dont take this the wrong way, but you forumers are complete forgetin idiots.
forget this bullstuff, Im out.