Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins

Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape: Racism and Badmins  (Read 10107 times)

/support

But i mean cmon, if you made a drama about crowns jailbreak for any reason possible, would you say its tribal for making prisoners white? they can be either all black or all white, he just happened to pick black.

/support

But i mean cmon, if you made a drama about crowns jailbreak for any reason possible, would you say its tribal for making prisoners white? they can be either all black or all white, he just happened to pick black.
At least it's not as bad as feminists trying to ban clapping and replacing it with jazz-hands, I'm not even kidding, it's actually for real. But yeah, they could just be yellow maybe, like the classic Lego minifigures.

I'll be honest, tezuni's server and pecon's server is the only servers with some damn quality thats lasted all this time. Im suprised pecon is still alive electing admins, but tez sort of let it go. He just sort of left the server up so some people could maybe have some fun. Sort of like badspot leaving the master server up and not watching for hackers.

No, there would be 2 groups of Prisoners. Ones white, ones black.
Same with the guards.

That's called segregation and that makes you tribal

Lol, I never thought I'd see this.

"Tropes vs. Black People in Jailbreak"

Congrats, a personally signed ban missile is now headed to your location.

You know what, I try to make a post warning people about tribal forgets and freebanning badmins. What do I get? All this stuff about player models when the drama was initially about people being tribal and me being freebanned.
Dont take this the wrong way, but you forumers are complete forgetin idiots.
forget this bullstuff, Im out.

You'll regret saying that.

Congrats, a personally signed ban missile is now headed to your location.
Seems legit.

forget this bullstuff, Im out.
So would anyone say that this drama backfired?

So would anyone say that this drama backfired?

More like he ran into the room firing a gun into the air a few times and then put it against his head. I guess we wait for Badspot to pull the trigger.

More like he ran into the room firing a gun into the air a few times and then put it against his head. I guess we wait for Badspot to pull the trigger.
Not banned yet, Mr. Baddy's effectively pointing an unloaded Nerf gun at me.

Not banned yet, Mr. Baddy's effectively pointing an unloaded Nerf gun at me.
baddy always delivers

baddy always delivers
Let him come. I've got another 10 bucks.

Let him come. I've got another 10 bucks.
and you're gonna waste it on stuffposting because you're a twat

and you're gonna waste it on stuffposting because you're a twat
Wouldn't call it stuffposting. I dramad the tribal people and the badmin. Not the fact Tez made the prisoners black.