Author Topic: [Weapon] Hunting Shotgun (Swollow + Pandan) v3  (Read 9610 times)

I downloaded it, but it can't reload O.o
you reload by clicking

I know, but when I click to reload, nothing happens

Very cool weapon, but it takes at least three shells to kill someone.  Why is that?

Very cool weapon, but it takes at least three shells to kill someone.  Why is that?
get closer
its a shot gun

get closer
its a shot gun
it does take 3 full shots im updating it

When i use the single shot mode a shell pops out of the gun even if i still have a shot left.
nvm restarted my game.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:47:22 PM by Bumbo_Bargains »

i am redoing v4 and will sort out any issues and make it better

Can you put it back to loading both shells with one click instead of two? It just feels more annoying than "innovative(?)"

Can you put it back to loading both shells with one click instead of two? It just feels more annoying than "innovative(?)"
ill pump out a few versions suited for different play environments, right now I am experimenting and being lazy

i haven't actually downloaded it yet but this seems like the kind of thing that depends on preferred playstyle
like for instance I really enjoy the Quake-Like weapons because they're no-bullstuff fast paced weapons with lots of shooting and exploding and no hiding behind walls

im thinking of making 2 versions
A. fires with faster auto reload
B. slower reload + ammo + single/double barrel fire modes

right now it is a blend of the two and I will seperate them soon enough

Don't forget more damage.

Don't forget more damage.
it is planned, i ended up removing 1 bullet from the spray resulting in you coming up short by 4 damage when trying to kill someone

it is planned, i ended up removing 1 bullet from the spray resulting in you coming up short by 4 damage when trying to kill someone
Wait, do you mean now there are 7 bullets or there used to be 8 and now there is 9?

Wait, do you mean now there are 7 bullets or there used to be 8 and now there is 9?
there used to be 9 bullets which would deal 12*9dmg = 108 damage for a close range kill
but then i reduced it to 8 bullets when I did the barrel split because you can't fire 4.5 bullets so damage got down to 96 damage for a full shot or 96/2 = 48 damage for a single barrel shot on a person so 3 single barrel shots to kill someone, which is not what I wanted