Author Topic: Butthurt Admins  (Read 2093 times)

You know those times where you talk to an admin and you see flaws in how they are treating other people and you point it out and what they do is they ban you for being a pest? I love talking to ten year olds.

some constructive criticism right there huh

thats the first thing that happened when i joined so yeah it must have happened.

then again i could just be sleep deprived from staying up so late, but i dont think thats the case here lol

I reconnected back and she loving exploded, So I Looked at her and she reconized me, She was acting normal and RP-wise, So I normally said "Oh stuff." and walked away, followed by a stream of bullets and a ban.

>Military RP
>Don't have free will
>Banned for 90 years

Good admins.

>Military RP
>Don't have free will
do you even know what a military is

predictable. you get banned from a server for being an idiot and then run to the forums to complain about it looking for people to stroke your sensitive ego. good work, your thread went a whole 0 posts before it backfired on you.

That never happened.
just.. lol

You know those times where you talk to an admin and you see flaws in how they are treating other people and you point it out and what they do is they ban you for being a pest? I love talking to ten year olds.
what those this even mean
what the forget does this thread even mean
nonetheless, what the literal forget is this for, and what are you complaining about
you can't just post "this cigarette kicked me. i lov tolking to 10 yer olds." and expect positive feedback

This thread is cancer and I either want to see more or see this die.

This thread is cancer and I either want to see more or see this die.
no you're the cancer that created this thread

that's 3 cliches and counting

op's on a roll

you act like you have power lol edge

Creative you fracken deserved the ban. I know that danna can be well difficult at times. But this one was deserved. I would ban you too. For longer actually, I wouldn't want to deal with someone like you. Also danna does have power on her server. It's her server, her place.