nikolaopric2002 ID34348 - A Nuisance, annoying players

Author Topic: nikolaopric2002 ID34348 - A Nuisance, annoying players  (Read 4359 times)

Badspot, really, you need to hire some administration for blockparty.

A player called nikolaopric2002 joined Blockparty just yesterday (August 02, 2015), and started being a general idiot, such as making research OCs (and including people in said OCs), spamming, and annoying players. We asked him to stop and leave, but he persisted. I left for the night, and joined back today. He was on, and started posting research links to deviantart, e621, and more. I'm sure it's just an alt, but its unacceptable that this stuff can go on for more than a day on blockparty. I understand that Badspot needs to moderate the forums, and that he is only one man, but he can ask players to moderate his server, can't he?

ChatLog2.txt is a chat log I recorded of August 2nd, 2015 that consists of Nikola's doings that day.
ChatLog3.txt is the chat log recorded today (August 3rd).

Oops, here are the chat logs.

Although real, Niko seems to handicapped to actually be handicapped. He also suddenly clicked into saneness when clay was AFK for some reason which makes me believe he is an alt.

pictures:

(he actually posted a link to a deviantart page which i have not checked)

(sorry for the pagestretch and mixed image format, puush is weird)

Badspot, really, you need to hire some administration for blockparty.

Freddy Fazbear would make a GREAT admin!

That is unrelated.

Anyways, /support.
People obsessed with research are starfishs.

That is unrelated.

Anyways, /support.
People obsessed with research are starfishs.

I wonder if you PM'ed any of this to him, he'd actually take the time to perma them from the server?

Lol.

If Badspot were to even CONSIDER a small moderation staff, I'm sure it would consist of players like Lalam.

I remember he was on Agent Red's Deathrun, asking where to find the best furry research.
I have no idea what is going on in his head.

I wonder if you PM'ed any of this to him, he'd actually take the time to perma them from the server?
I hope he does

so i went on blockparty today i found clay, and he said he wasn't niko.

so i went on blockparty today i found clay, and he said he wasn't niko.
I'm Clay Hanson. If you seriously want to start trouble, go somewhere else.

I'm Clay Hanson. If you seriously want to start trouble, go somewhere else.
oh sorry
i read the previous posts and saw like clay was alt
sorry