Author Topic: nikolaopric2002 ID34348 - A Nuisance, annoying players  (Read 4350 times)

he was being really dumb and annoying on badspots block party this morning

I wonder if you PM'ed any of this to him, he'd actually take the time to perma them from the server?
I remember one time I reported a spammer on his server to him and he got banned

Gold.

I am a huge sonic fan, this scares me.
That's NO good!

I feel like a thousands of niko's are begging me for furry research
Kill me WITH FIRE

Yea Hes Annoying.He was on my friends server and spammed around...

He is incredibly annoying and can be stupid. I once joined to help making a Five nights at Freddy's 2 map. He wasn't doing anything but spam and keep saying ''no fnaf,im scared of fnaf''all over again. Like, a minute or two later he says he wants to help us on the map, we give him trust. He keeps spamming 1x1 red bricks and vehicle spawns all over the map, and painting our hard made build (We actually made a decent thing there) with random colors such as green, blue and stuff. If i remember well, either he left or he was kicked.

Holy god.. i made him admin on my server.

he isn't from an english speaking country, and doesn't understand english very well
its obvious there will be a social gap in between him and you, especially with him being young. 
i think everyone needs to grow up and understand not everyone is trying to piss them off. 

this is another sugar situation, ignore him, move on. 

he isn't from an english speaking country, and doesn't understand english very well
its obvious there will be a social gap in between him and you, especially with him being young. 
i think everyone needs to grow up and understand not everyone is trying to piss them off. 

this is another sugar situation, ignore him, move on. 

He was obviously being annoying. I dont care what your story is, I dont care if you're young, I dont give a stuff if someone doesnt understand english very well. if someone is being annoying on my server, I will ban or kick them.

And sugar isn't being annoying on purpose, Niko, however is being irritating on purpose.

Holy god.. i made him admin on my server.

For people that ask proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGRrJUlTfI

He's irish, Why did i even admin him? he wanted to make an  OC of me.

Just realized he gave me his steam, dr.opric. He said he doesnt want to redeem blockland because steam blockland sucks, he also asked for MY PC specs and the model, lol what the hell? he said he was making an oc of me and he said i was doing mario fanart on 2007 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOoo

Just realized he gave me his steam, dr.opric. He said he doesnt want to redeem blockland because steam blockland sucks, he also asked for MY PC specs and the model, lol what the hell? he said he was making an oc of me and he said i was doing mario fanart on 2007 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOoo

That guy is always a loving dumb ass.
He joined on my free build and repeats everything he says, so I have to repeat what I said as well.
/support