i have the feeling, as soon as my forum simulator comes out

Author Topic: i have the feeling, as soon as my forum simulator comes out  (Read 2736 times)

that off-topic will act immature and bot the dislikes, because that's what they do to almost every video.

it's shocking, that a forum simulator, out of all videos, would get botted.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:04:55 PM by Badspot »

great, you spreaded your disease from off topic to drama.
seriously, are you not getting the idea that your pissy attitude is making yourself look alot much more like a complete jerk?
take a break like you said you would. also, what the legitimate forget?
that off-topic will act immature and bot the dislikes, because that's what they do to almost every video.
not all videos that were posted in off topic are flooded with dislikes, and no one is acting immature; you're acting immature, you can't handle a single loving joke and you go ballistic over everything.

why are you making a drama about something that hasnt even happened yet

you have no room to talk about whos immature, you're constantly stuffposting in off topic

dude
shut up and make the video, then link it to us
this doesn't require actors afaik, so stop posting about it until you finish it and then post it
you already have like 3 topics on it now

first of all, this is a really weird way to phrase something that is completely hypothetical
like, ultra hypothetical
I doubt you're even making a video to begin with, it's so hypothetical. this thread could very well exist just to give you an excuse not to post the video (since there is no video)

and second
because that's what they do to almost every video.
there needs to be some kind of evidence for this
in all of my years here I'm not sure I've ever seen that happen
and you've only been here for like a week? what??

club is whoring for attention

you made a stuff video and then attention whored for views. get over yourself, this isn't our fault

club is whoring for attention
he also has severe autism

I'll make sure to ban you from my server.

I'll make sure to ban you from my server.
it wont matter
hes most likely an alt

it wont matter
hes most likely an alt

is joke

is popular forum joke

You are drastically overestimating how much people care about it.

okay, sorry to say, but you've been acting like a total richard the last 3 days, and making topics almost endlessly

what every new user to the forums needs to realize is that they don't need more than 2 threads on the front page at once, regardless of what's happening. sometimes I have 3, and it's a downright embarrassment. sure, I might be taking a silly forum too seriously, but it's still ridiculous to be posting threads that much. you've been having up to 5 threads on the front page at once, and they've all been useless topics that seem like you just had an independant thought and had to post about it. we have megathreads for a reason.

and not to be mean, as you're probably new, but we're not acting - this is blf. we don't care that a forum simulator's coming out, we're just going to act odd as is. doesn't help that pie crust is derailing again, but that's how it is. new stuff arises and old fads die. welcome to society.

what made you decide to make it in the first place? we've never heard of you (not to be mean, all newbies have a chance) and just out of nowhere you say "im making a forum simulator". we had no need for one, no want for one, and just bam there's a new user who's making threads all the time about random stuff + a forum simulator.'

sorry, I don't want to come off as pushy or mean, (nor do I want to disrespect new users, it's always cool to see new people) but it's hard seeing so many new people who've "lurked for a while" being mean and annoying to users that have been here for years. (and I haven't been here for years, it's just that coming into a new community, you can't annoy everyone there).

who the forget is this guy

This guy's gotta be one of the most socially handicapped people we've come across in a while.