i have the feeling, as soon as my forum simulator comes out

Author Topic: i have the feeling, as soon as my forum simulator comes out  (Read 2735 times)

any tl;dr recap of what the forget is going on please?

Is there any actual purpose to this thread at all

any tl;dr recap of what the forget is going on please?

op posts a load of new threads, people getting upset, now op thinks that people are acting "LEL RANDUMB XDDD" because he said he's making a forum simulator

There is nothing wrong with having multiple threads as long as they have content. This isn't Facebook, noone needs to know that you are taking a stuff.

Before posting a thread ask yourself "do people really need to know this?"

There is nothing wrong with having multiple threads as long as they have content. This isn't Facebook, noone needs to know that you are taking a stuff.

Before posting a thread ask yourself "do people really need to know this?"

sorry molt, but

okay, sorry to say, but you've been acting like a total richard the last 3 days, and making topics almost endlessly

what every new user to the forums needs to realize is that they don't need more than 2 threads on the front page at once, regardless of what's happening. sometimes I have 3, and it's a downright embarrassment. sure, I might be taking a silly forum too seriously, but it's still ridiculous to be posting threads that much. you've been having up to 5 threads on the front page at once, and they've all been useless topics that seem like you just had an independant thought and had to post about it. we have megathreads for a reason.

and not to be mean, as you're probably new, but we're not acting - this is blf. we don't care that a forum simulator's coming out, we're just going to act odd as is. doesn't help that pie crust is derailing again, but that's how it is. new stuff arises and old fads die. welcome to society.

what made you decide to make it in the first place? we've never heard of you (not to be mean, all newbies have a chance) and just out of nowhere you say "im making a forum simulator". we had no need for one, no want for one, and just bam there's a new user who's making threads all the time about random stuff + a forum simulator.'

sorry, I don't want to come off as pushy or mean, (nor do I want to disrespect new users, it's always cool to see new people) but it's hard seeing so many new people who've "lurked for a while" being mean and annoying to users that have been here for years. (and I haven't been here for years, it's just that coming into a new community, you can't annoy everyone there).

kinda beat ya to the punch

sorry molt, but

kinda beat ya to the punch
do you want a prize or something

do you want a prize or something

yes please, gold and star shaped (preferably a sticker)

Crappypasta.com has a "You Tried" golden star just for you.

what was that quip from earlier about "trying to hard"  :cookieMonster:

This guy's gotta be one of the most socially handicapped people we've come across in a while.
it's funny because it's true

it's funny because it's true

???

what are you even trying to do at this point

who is this guy i never heard of him

what was that quip from earlier about "trying to hard"  :cookieMonster:

oops

???

what are you even trying to do at this point
i was trying to identify any tryhards but i'm done with this thread.

i was trying to identify any tryhards but i'm done with this thread.
i think you've found one, and you are it