MoltenKitten - General douchebag, idiotic posts

Author Topic: MoltenKitten - General douchebag, idiotic posts  (Read 12220 times)

it's about time someone did SOMETHING on this guy

1. contradiction/hypocrisy

this guy likes to immediately attack people for no reason, even though he participates in something exactly the same

i'm certain there's more examples but i'm not going through all his posts

2. idiotic posts

yeah there's a lot of these

majority of this thread
bitching about gay content in a furry thread for ANY content

there's probably way more examples others could supply

3. targeting other users

i don't really want to filter through posts for this but he targeted Swampivorous for a while, probably because of the drama and things happening in the flatflyer drama thread (which probably belongs in idiotic posts too).

again, there's probably a lot more than what I have in the examples

overall he's being really obnoxious for little things, and acts like a total handicap when it comes to controversial things (LGBT & racism, there are lots of examples of this, links would be nice. he also did something about child research and LIKING it a while ago or something similar, idk). he needs to take a break from posting or at least stop acting like a total sperg.

/support - the out of place gay bashing is ridiculous, him getting mad about furries is... kinda silly considering he's a brony? (is he a furry)?

I never said anything about cp

Also race is fine

/support - the out of place gay bashing is ridiculous, him getting mad about furries is... kinda silly considering he's a brony? (is he a furry)?
I wasn't bashing

I just wanted it out of my thread

"haha guys look at how stupid I AM!"

I just wanted it out of my thread

excuse me???????????
you own the furry megathread????

Molten is willing to get buttblasted over anything as long as it means he gets his hour in the limelight.

It's inevitable at this point for molten to stuffpost at any given point or time during his stay here at the blockland forums. Every chance he gets, he finds a way to get everyone's attention by doing something ass backwards handicapped. Him and pie crust should totally date, they would make a perfect couple.

excuse me???????????
I was referring to what pie posted in my game thread

As for the furry thread I was fine with gay being posted I just wanted more straight

And also when the forget was I targeting anyone? I only replied to swamp.

the 2nd picture isnt that bad because swamp was hella instigating

noedit: even though I support this, I still believe he can change. At least he doesn't hold grudges.

excuse me???????????
Furrys are people too.
/nosupport

the 2nd picture isnt that bad because swamp was hella instigating

i agree with this

molten is dumb but swamp is like weapons grade cringe

This is why gays need to either be killed or shipped to a country without Internet access
Because idgaf anymore I am not gonna get out of the hole because people keep kicking dirt on me when I try to climb out
Well now he's full on homophobic so that's cool too. As if we need more, actually important reasons to think he's a handicap.

he acts like the basic neckbeard on the forums, acting superior to everyone and not contributing to any conversation, then again hes a brony, so im not surprised

/support

It's inevitable at this point for molten to stuffpost at any given point or time during his stay here at the blockland forums. Every chance he gets, he finds a way to get everyone's attention by doing something ass backwards handicapped. Him and pie crust should totally date, they would make a perfect couple.
this explains his idiotic "theory" on Gardevoir.
noedit: even though I support this, I still believe he can change. At least he doesn't hold grudges.