You aren't funny and you need to stop

Author Topic: You aren't funny and you need to stop  (Read 21568 times)

I'm gonna put my big boy pants on and tell you guys whats really been pushing me lately. There are a lot of people on this forum and we all act pretty differently, or the exact same. Everyone seems to be spewing out the same meme garbage that I would have expected to die out sooner or later, but it hasn't. I don't mean to talk about just being plain old silly, but absolute degeneracy. It needs to stop like right now

autism

Ever since autism has become a joke, it's been followed by a crowd of idiots who constantly sperg out the so called 'meme'. Yes, I'm looking at you, autism tm. For the few people who started it, I don't want to bash on you all because you guys are pretty cool and I see you playing blockland a lot and its fun running into you. But this seriously has got to stop. Every single little one of your followers has been posting this garbage all over the forums and it's not funny. Neither is it funny that you guys are trying to pose as a 'help group' for autism when all you do is worship it like a nigerian cunt.

this is a two page list of how many times people said autism in the past 10 days. its absolutely stupid

our skype group (or "the clique")
This doesn't necessarily relate to everyone because of course not everyone is in the clique, but you should probably listen anyways because it's important all around. Some of you might be familiar with an incident happening to thread in creativity. Things got a little derailed and at first it was funny. While some of us kept pushing it, others kind of just wanted them to stop because at this point its plain dumb. We've also had a problem with bashing a certain user for the past year and honestly were kind of done with that too. This wasn't just our group either, it got out of hand by a lot of people.

Honestly, we just consider our self a group of friends who talk a lot. That's all what pretty much we do, too. We talk. We like to make our own inside jokes. That's it. Plus i guarantee you that most of the people you think is in our group, most likely isnt.

I used to hate the other skype group that made drawings, but ever since Badger created another one for anyone to join, I've gotten along with them pretty ok and honestly I was stupid for hating them.

sugar
My friends myst and zoey discovered sugar after running into her brother. They told me about it and we collectively tried to let people know that she is different and to give her some slack. Most of you used that against her will and started screwing around with her non stop. It's messed up and you really should just forget off. I even made a light hearted comic about how we interact with sugar. I thought it would help you guys understand how you should treat her. instead you guys thought it was funny to spam seven pages with your own garbage after I asked nicely to stop.

I could go on and on about how also annoying people are. Honestly it's not the way to act. I thought it was funny but honestly its really degrading to my friends who I talked with way before I was in the huge skype group. And I would much rather talk to them instead. There is also the same few people who constantly talk to me on steam with their garbage and if I ever get stupid messages from them again I'm going to remove them. They know who they are.

Uhm sir,

This is the internet.

Uhm sir,

This is the internet.
Uhm sir,

you must be a really fast reader because i posted this at 5:05 and you posted at 5:06

1st is the worst offense it's not even funny anymore, 2nd and 3rd are pretty minor but still are annoying as stuff

I am faster reader fam

Well said.

But sadly, this is the forums.

guess the forum is getting too old for this

guess the forum is getting too old for this

autism as a joke was dead before it started

autism as a joke was dead before it started

nah, i wasn't referring to that. just in general

I've honestly been thinking that the forums have gotten better.
Idk if it's me missing the stuff, or if I'm just getting numb to it.

I've honestly been thinking that the forums have gotten better.
Idk if it's me missing the stuff, or if I'm just getting numb to it.

stufflers getting banned, people growing up and having personalities change

i dunno maybe

That damn clique!!!!1!1!

/support

ill stop using autism as a "joke".

pissing in the wind, trog