I need to relax, help me.

Author Topic: I need to relax, help me.  (Read 1412 times)

If you're having that much trouble in spanish, tell someone like your teacher. They'll be sure to help you out-- that's a teacher's job.
Other than that, just try playing a game to take your mind off of things or if you want, use this. Best of luck to you, OP.

Build a LEGO tank or AFV [Armored Fighting Vehicle]

A joint a day keeps the worries away.
a gallon of bleach will keep things from getting bleak

see if monstercat trance works
if not, listen to com truise

Guys, I got the most important thing off my chest. I feel a lot better now although I still have to deal with the Spanish scenario

watch zit or blackhead popping videos. that helps me

Guys, I got the most important thing off my chest. I feel a lot better now although I still have to deal with the Spanish scenario
I can't help you, I hated Spanish and got a C in Spanish I and II :S (I got Bs in III and I thigh iirc)

Honestly I just used Google translate the entire year because language classes are set up in such a way that actually understanding the language is pointless. It's handicapped.

I'm sure it's a lot better for languages you actually want to learn; my school started offering German right after I took Spanish I and I was pissed.

are you for real

have you got confused between resting and fapping?

I'm sure it's a lot better for languages you actually want to learn; my school started offering German right after I took Spanish I and I was pissed.
they better.\

I hate Spanish, I can't pronounce anything right because I'd rather study Russian and German.

This was actually pretty helpful, love how gross it is.

Listen to rainymood on headphones.

Google it, it's really nice.

are you for real
yea

have you got confused between resting and fapping?
no lol

This was actually pretty helpful, love how gross it is.
dr. sandra lee has some pretty good stuff, and her voice is really soothing