Author Topic: Film Bots v1.0  (Read 8628 times)

I didn't test it yet but the video looked just great ;D

I have a suggestion for a fix for the non-100%-accurate-movement-recording. Every second, record the bots exact coords, and then when you play back their actions, teleport them to the recorded position for that time every second. That way, if movements where slightly off, it will correct itself and probably not be noticable.

I have a suggestion for a fix for the non-100%-accurate-movement-recording. Every second, record the bots exact coords, and then when you play back their actions, teleport them to the recorded position for that time every second. That way, if movements where slightly off, it will correct itself and probably not be noticable.
Yeah, I've been having some problems with the Film Bots where they wouldn't move correctly in buildings and then just run into walls and such. I hope your idea gets implemented!

add a repeat/loop option pls

When I press R, it makes a dummy. How do I turn that off?

that's not from this add-on

that's from my add-on. do /disableHotkeys

that's from my add-on. do /disableHotkeys
Ok, thanks. Its prob your movie addon

Okay, I have a problem.
Whenever I say any of the commands, I get a chat message that says "Must have FilmBots to use."
How do I fix that?

EDIT: Nevermind. The problem fixed itself  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 10:39:52 AM by ContrabassDrio »

This remind me of the Over powered case solving thingy in Batman Arkham origins and arkham knight.

Okay, I have a problem.
Whenever I say any of the commands, I get a chat message that says "Must have FilmBots to use."
How do I fix that?
the server needs filmbots enabled

the server needs filmbots enabled
I had it enabled.
Anyways, the problem somehow fixed itself.