The Best Weapon in Blockland History

Author Topic: The Best Weapon in Blockland History  (Read 12146 times)

Someone use this in the farlands.

Not that. He is attempting to cover up his horrid modeling abilities by portraying the add-ons as intentional and purposely made to be bad.

Not really. The model was fine, until I finally downloaded the dts exporter for blender. I forgot to do something and pow. This came up. Instead of throwing it out and finding what was wrong I just rolled with it.

Not really. The model was fine, until I finally downloaded the dts exporter for blender. I forgot to do something and pow. This came up. Instead of throwing it out and finding what was wrong I just rolled with it.

I'm sorry but the model is still horrifying and copyed from default gun.

Picture

« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:41:56 AM by c[_] »

I'm sorry but the model is still horrifying without the other broblems

*problems
I made this months ago. :/

Picture

I know it was modeled after the gun

Picture

the model was from a default weapon pack which was the gun but modeled to look like other guns

Are you sure you and your cylinder fore grip agree?

Are you sure you and your cylinder fore grip agree?

No, that called correctly using colorshift and is not an error.
What's colorshift? Why is it a good thing that it's a different color?
Curious.

What's colorshift? Why is it a good thing that it's a different color?
Curious.
You can make parts of your model white(or is it blank?) and then in the weapon datablocks you can tell it to color shift it and you can change the color of the white to whatever color you want.

He simply has colorshift set for the item datablock and a different colored colorshift set for the image datablock.

0mg b3$t gun me 3v3r c33n

*insert quoted quotes here*

I'm saying regardless of the mishap you had. The gun still doesn't look good.