Author Topic: The Best Weapon in Blockland History  (Read 12147 times)

I'm saying regardless of the mishap you had. The gun still doesn't look good.

the model was from a default weapon pack which was the gun but modeled to look like other guns

*quotes*

Yes, we can all see that. The default gun still looks better in general than what you attempted to create. I would say practice a bit more, then start making your weapon pack.

Default model and style would be like GCATS Raycast weapons.

christ guys why do you like to start arguments over style cause its almost guaranteed not to go anywhere
its like arguing over whether apples or oranges are better; its all just personal taste.

Yes, we can all see that. The default gun still looks better in general than what you attempted to create. I would say practice a bit more, then start making your weapon pack.

Default model and style would be like GCATS Raycast weapons.

Honestly my skills were worse back then. I made the original model months ago. I also am using another program now. So ya.

(and ya this argument is going no where)

and onto battlemix it goes
i wouldn't even think of adding some half-assed disaster of a gun into my server.

i wouldn't even think of adding some half-assed disaster of a gun into my server.
More like you don't want a high-quality, well-scripted, beautiful addon in your half-assed disaster of a server.

phrasing it like that probably just makes him want it less

cri

Just a heads up, that's not a 2D square, technically its a 1 dimension since you can only see it from one side. excellent work though 10/10 would bang.

>makes stuffe weapon as joke
>gets shat on by everyone

Welcome to the blockland forums! Enjoy your stay!

Just a heads up, that's not a 2D square, technically its a 1 dimension since you can only see it from one side
planes aren't 1 dimension, they're 2 dimension. only lines are one dimension

>makes stuffe weapon as joke
>gets shat on by everyone

Welcome to the blockland forums! Enjoy your stay!

'hey everyone i made this stuff gun'
'that gun sure is stuff, you did a good job'

'look everyone! this exchange is definitive proof that the blockland forums is a terrible place! how dare he respond to such stimulus the way he did!'

Just a heads up, that's not a 2D square, technically its a 1 dimension since you can only see it from one side.
err no

nice try though

'hey everyone i made this stuff gun'
'that gun sure is stuff, you did a good job'

'look everyone! this exchange is definitive proof that the blockland forums is a terrible place! how dare he respond to such stimulus the way he did!'

Ok I never said the forums are a bad place. The contrary in fact. However it is my fault as I did not read all the comments. I just saw the negative stuffe on the first page and tried to be funny because of it.

Sorry.