clubstep - attention seeking missile

Author Topic: clubstep - attention seeking missile  (Read 8464 times)

isn't this line itself bannable?
being the rule "If you don't care, don't post"

I wish this post was bannable. You do not understand the rule.

isn't this line itself bannable?
being the rule "If you don't care, don't post"
No, just saying" I don't care" isn't against the rules, why do people still think this. Only if the person is being dismissive towards the main topic of the thread is when its bannable.

'watch the hate roll in' was a prediction to see if new forumers would be subject to hate for some time.

my prediction turned out to be right, just as i thought.
or maybe you could've slipped inside without making your entrance so loud instead of sperging out and basically saying
 "HEY GUYS DO YOU HATE ME I'M NEW  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:"

lol this guy is super loving annoying

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm about to write.

drama is the best weapon you have?

if you think i want attention, don't even give it to me.
As true as this may be, we still need to call attention to the fact that you're being a loving idiot. Your terrible reputation is made more noticed by this thread. And when it comes to these forums, there really aren't any better weapons than a drama. Something tells me this is going to go far enough to get you a pretty lengthy ban at the minimum.

oh, and i've got some nice evidence that one point you were a jerk.

Sure, reft might be a hypocrite to some extent, but that doesn't make him any less correct. You are insulting people for no reason and making yourself look like a moron for the sole purpose of attention.

you're asking for attention by packing up and building the sentry in drama.
No. Nobody is asking for attention when making a drama unless they're dumb.
Guess what? This drama was made to call attention to you! Hooray! Happy birthday! You got exactly what you wanted. And once it passes you, it's going to make a U-turn and come right back to bite you in the ass because of the mistakes you've made here.

i don't care anymore.

but if i get banned this guy NEEDS to lose his license key.

he's been a pest to me from the start.
By "lose his license key" I assume you mean have his key revoked.
Let it be clear that even if eggs was unreasonably being a prick (which he isn't), it is not grounds for a revoke. In fact, any drama that is based solely in the forums never results in a revoke. Revoking only occurs if the accused user is caught hacking or doing something extremely detrimental to the gameplay within Blockland as a game.
But hey, that's good news, right? At least when this is over you still get to be an starfish in-game, too!

'watch the hate roll in' was a prediction to see if new forumers would be subject to hate for some time.

my prediction turned out to be right, just as i thought.
The only reason your prediction was correct is because you forced it to be correct. People only gave you hate because you were literally asking for hate. You are complaining because you received what you asked for. That's like going into a restaurant, asking for a hamburger, and complaining when they give it to you because you wanted a hot dog.

Allow me to bring up every extremely dumb thing you've done so far outside of this thread.

/support
he really needs to knock this off

I wish this post was bannable. You do not understand the rule.
"hey guys, lets ban this guy for asking a question because its obvious to us and not to this cigaretteass!"

/support
he bumped my thread 3 days after it was created just to say this
i hope this is your last birthday

I made a petition since his latest thread was 'petition to get Clubstep revoked.'
I don't usually participate in this stuff, but this guy's been a nuisance since the start.

/support

He has a problem with a swollen ego and treats everything here like it's some sort of scientific experiment, i.e. "trying to see if the forums hate new users" and "trying to single out the fappers"

He keeps claiming to be making forum simulator videos, yet either none of them come out or he isn't sharing a link to them

What thread was this from?

dont worry guys he got us tricked good lol #tricked

"trying to single out the fappers"

what would be the point of this anyway

does he just assume we're all like 10