clubstep - attention seeking missile

Author Topic: clubstep - attention seeking missile  (Read 8580 times)

/SUPPORT
whats the point of this
LOOK GUYS I AGREE WITH THIS POST

'watch the hate roll in' was a prediction to see if new forumers would be subject to hate for some time.

my prediction turned out to be right, just as i thought.

what??? thats not how it works. you literally named the thread "watch the hate roll in", and put cookie monster emoticons in the subject. people would see it as spam and would tell you to gtfo obviously

"hey guys, lets ban this guy for asking a question because its obvious to us and not to this cigaretteass!"

because it should be obvious to everyone, badspot has covered it like a million times, reading the rule topic for 3 seconds will give you a clear understanding. like posting 'is this bannable' is pretty much more dismissive than 'nobody cares' lol. and forget backseat moderators, that stuff is bannable on like every other forum in existence

/support
Club's ego has been inflated to extremely dangerous levels and it's going to burst sooner or later in a forum Self Delete because "ewyybuddy h8ssss me!!! :((((((("

you ask for attention, get what you wanted in a way that you did not expect, deduce that attention as "hate" and take shots at every user you can in order to gain even more attention

you're a loving idiot, clubstep.
/support

edgy memer
holy forget i thought i blacked out and posted this

oh, and i've got some nice evidence that one point you were a jerk.

lol