SPAMMER on the LOOSE PLEASE BAN

Author Topic: SPAMMER on the LOOSE PLEASE BAN  (Read 2007 times)

His name is 949498146840 he is a ban on sight HE KNOWS SPAM

Oh yeah also his id is 177191

HE KNOWS SPAM
Don't mess with me, for I am trained in the forbidden arts of SPAM-A-TE!

OT: Here's the ID.

Don't mess with me, for I am trained in the forbidden arts of SPAM-A-TE!

OT: Here's the ID.
dude i know the id

dude i know the id
right, but I hadn't seen your second post while I was making that one

This guy could be the same guy that spammed 2 months ago their names both have numbers and to mention 0101 was revoked. 0101 was Caribou since the id matched but some think it was smooth

Can you actually give us a good reason as to why he is Ban on sight?
There are hundreds of spammers out there, so why is this guy so unique in spamming in general?

If you're gonna make a legit Drama post, please make it look like a legit Drama post.

Can you actually give us a good reason as to why he is Ban on sight?
There are hundreds of spammers out there, so why is this guy so unique in spamming in general?

If you're gonna make a legit Drama post, please make it look like a legit Drama post.
smooth and caribou have a tool called "Smooth's Dos tool" that allows them to not only spam, but spam the server with Connecting and dissconecting which can damage the server. So this guy 949 is either smooth or caribou and they also have a high ID which means they bought a new key to forget around but I don't see evidence of them connecting or dissconecting yet or this is just a normal spammer. All spammers should be banned anyway and flood protection should be on

Noedit: I have to agree that the topic title is a bit ambiguous

Wow, Caribou was an acquaintance and I never knew he was malicious

So this is what happens when I go to school?

Wasn't on at the time, gonna ban him now.

Wasn't on at the time, gonna ban him now.
Nvm, Kyuande already did it.