Author Topic: I have an important decision to make  (Read 2482 times)

'i am not tribal, buuut i don't like being around black people.'

'i am not homophobic but i'll rant about how i hate gay people anyways.'

'i am not close minded buuuut--'

i dunno, being in a third rate school with lots of minorities can be bad. i'm in one right now (last year) and it sucks pretty bad. mostly turkish people who are loud, unnecessarily aggressive and highly nationalistic. i've seen people kiss miniature turkish flags that they take with them in their pockets and it's beyond pathetic.

this is not me being tribal, this is me sharing experiences. there's tons of these schools in the netherlands and every person of average intelligence agrees that they suck ass. i'm not even uncomfortable with the "minorities are uneducated monkeys" stereotype because when i look at these people i can perfectly understand where it came from.

and besides, who's to say that when you have your own room, your brother can't come in and use your playstation all day anyways? unless you got a lock or something but i imagine that some parents wouldn't be okay with an older sibling preventing a younger sibling from playing their games or something similar

'i am not tribal, buuut i don't like being around black people.'

'i am not homophobic but i'll rant about how i hate gay people anyways.'

'i am not close minded buuuut--'

Listen here bub, I inow you're trying to get a one up on me but it is not gonna work this time.  I am not tribal, I don't mind being around black people but in a place where I am the minority I feel uncomfortable and I guarantee you would too.  As for gay people siber is helping me be less of a richard.  I am the close minded one yet I am the one allowing my opinion to be swayed instead of trying to one up.

My parents don't even let me close my door so I imagine he would still come in but his current excuse for using my ps is "it's my room too"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:33:11 PM by MoltenKitten »

Kill your brother  :cookieMonster:
inb4edgy

I am the close minded one

I am not tribal

As for gay people siber is helping me be less of a richard

so a close-minded conservative christian who believes the gubernment is spying on his family because they follow a certain political party, but isn't tribal even though he clearly hates being the minority when all the black people were the minority for all these years, somehow is teaching himself not to exclaim his extremely intolerant and homophobic opinions, while he also claims he has depression, adhd and tourettes.

👌👀

so a close-minded conservative christian who believes the gubernment is spying on his family because they follow a certain political party, but isn't tribal even though he clearly hates being the minority when all the black people were the minority for all these years, somehow is teaching himself not to exclaim his extremely intolerant and homophobic opinions, while he also claims he has depression, adhd and tourettes.

👌👀

If you are just gonna sit here and cause trouble instead of helping me decide then do me a favor and get out of my thread.

If you are just gonna sit here and cause trouble instead of helping me decide then do me a favor and get out of my thread.
lmao

No I have Tourettes, Adhd, and depression. Unfortunately noone here knows me personally and could vouch for me nor do I know where my medical records are so it is really up to you to believe me.

Hey, we're on the same boat here. I have both but depression. So HAA!

Better school is always better in my opinion.

The problem I have with the lower rated school is the race ratio. I am not tribal but I think I woukd feel uncomfortable being the minority, not to mention I have tourettes and I am afraid of saying something offensive.
this whole thing was hilarious, you are a real piece of work

"I'm not tribal, but I'm tribal."

Speaking as the solitary white kid in Southern California, being the minority really isn't that bad at all. It's nowhere near as big a problem as you're making it out to be.

I am not tribal, I don't mind being around black people but
Ah, the 'i am not tribal but'. The calling card of xenophobes.

lmao didnt know molten was tribal af