Text Signs

Author Topic: Text Signs  (Read 11713 times)

could be useful for TDM's or even DM's where it scrolls through all the player scores

neat
it's like those text screens in gmod
can you make a tool to do this rather than an event? I feel point, click, and type would be better

neat
it's like those text screens in gmod
can you make a tool to do this rather than an event? I feel point, click, and type would be better

zapk is the new add-ons

does /cancelevents and /cancelallevents work on them as well?

Nobody asked whether or not you can read the OP.
Oh...

He said 'this was in zapks gamemode' so I assumed he thought that Honno had taken the add-on from the gamemode and claimed it as his own. So I thought to say that zapk was credited.

I have some not appearing, or appearing cut off. I'm making it run onMinigameReset. How to fix?
Really being annoying.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 07:30:35 PM by SuperSuit12 »

Wait, if this is just a dts shape for the text, is it possible to make custom fonts?
if so, if people make custom fonts, add them to the add-on and have it so you can change fonts

Theyre taking about erectionary

Wait, if this is just a dts shape for the text, is it possible to make custom fonts?
if so, if people make custom fonts, add them to the add-on and have it so you can change fonts
Yeah I'd like to use impact or segoeui with this, so I was wondering the same thing.

hey, I tried using this but it seems if I make too much it throws up errors in the console
saying that the add-on was unable to find the object
and only half of the letters appear

note how there's two signs at both ends
it refuses to make any more signs and throws up errors

post console log then so we can see why

I saw this on the custom cup server and thought it was just a print. they look amazing gj