Touhou Weapons Pack

Author Topic: Touhou Weapons Pack  (Read 9959 times)

So... following the crash and burn of my Anime playertypes due to an unfixable glitch, I have decided to just release the weapons that I made for the Touhou ones to use.

WEAPONS LIST

These are weapons from the Touhou Project series of games. If you don't know, Touhou project is a Bullet Hell game, thus there will be A LOT of bullets everywhere when using these weapons. To compensate, most of them have a short range before the bullets disappear to avoid lag.
It is recommended that players be allowed to fly when using these, for game balance.
Each weapon is accompanied by a basic description followed by a stats list in this format:
Rate of Fire: How fast it fires
Spread: How far the bullets miss their target
Damage: How much damage a single shot does
Range: How far the shot goes before disappearing
Area of Effect: How big the explosion is (If applicable)

Alice's Dolls
Explosive dolls. Thrown in clusters of four, explode on impact. Affected by gravity.
Rate of Fire: Slow
Spread: Large
Damage: 100 (Explosive, Falloff)
Range: Large (affected by gravity)
Area of Effect: Medium

Reimu's Gohe
Shoots her basic amulet shot type. Accurate and fast-firing, able to kill very quickly.
Rate of Fire: Very Fast
Spread: Almost none
Damage: 35
Range: Large

Utsuho's Control Rod
Fires 3 mini-suns which travel slowly and explode on impact. Large-sized explosions with low damage. Shots go in very random directions.
Rate of Fire: Slow
Spread: Very Large
Damage: 90 (Explosive, Falloff) (+150 on direct hit)
Range: Medium
Area Effect: Large

Marisa's MASTER SPARK
Charges for a short time then fires a blast from Master Spark. Single hitscan laser which explodes on impact, doing absurd damage to a small radius.
Rate of Fire: Very Slow
Spread: None
Damage: 150 (Explosive, Falloff) (+600 on direct hit)
Area of Effect: Small

Marisa's Stardust Reverie
A bullet spammer which shoots high-damage stars at wild angles. Almost never hits unless really close, but looks pretty as hell.
Rate of Fire: Fast
Spread: Very Large
Damage: 75

Nitori's Kappa Barrage
A gun that shoots danmaku at a blisteringly fast rate. These don't do that much damage though.
Rate of Fire: Very Very fast
Spread: Small
Damage: 15

Yukari's Parasol
Fires 3 types of bullets in a shotgun blast with one click. Your bog-standard bullet spam weapon.
Spread: Medium
Damage: 30 (Butterfly), 35 (Laser and Bullet)

Cirno's Perfect Freeze
Fires 6 bullets which do little damage but freeze people in an ice cage, like Magic Ice.
Rate of Fire: Medium
Spread: Large
Damage: 5 (Explosive, Falloff) (+20 on direct hit)
Area of Effect: Small
Special: Freezes people for 5 seconds

Patchouli's Philosopher's Stone
Fires 5 types of bullets one after another according to the classical elements of Wood, Water, Earth, Metal and Fire.
Spread: Very Large (Fire), Medium (Water), Small (Wood, Earth), Tiny (Metal)
Damage: 100 (Fire), 35 (Water, Earth, Wood, Metal)
Range: Large

Meiling's Red Cannon Fist
Works similarly to Quake-type's Rocket Punch, but more powerful. Absurd damage and strong knockback.
Rate of Fire: Very Slow
Damage: 150 (Explosive, Falloff) (+400 on direct hit)
Range: Melee
Area of Effect: Medium

Youmu's Roukanken
The things this sword cannot cut are next to none. Fires a vertical spread of energy slashes at short range.
Spread: Vertical, Large
Damage: 35
Range: Short

Aya's Tengu Fan
A weapon designed for Aya's speed. Immense knockback with no bullet spread, but very low damage.
Damage: 30
Special: Ridiculous Knockback, can send players to the other side of a map

Picture of all the weapons:

Video

Download Weapon_Touhou.zip
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 11:01:53 PM by Pompmaker2 »

Video link doesn't work for me, but they look really cool from the screenshots!

Video link doesn't work for me, but they look really cool from the screenshots!
Fixed.

lots of silent things and stereo sounds make some stuff pretty annoying, the master spark is broken entirely, you messed up the CI directories, and they aren't really balanced at all for regular player hp
and
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:23:01 PM by ·:Taboo:· »

you know on this topic i feel like kancolle weapons would fit readily into blockland if you never mentioned that they were actually from kancolle and just let them be weird esoteric boat-guns

like with a little minor finagling (lengthening the main body so the gun doesn't look top heavy, addition of proper grips, slapping a stock on there somewhere, that sort of thing) nobody would recognize that they're all weird anime guns and just recognize 'oh thats a cool kind of gun ive never seen before, i want to see how it shoots'

have you been monitoring me or something bushido, quit spillin the beans

someone make a weeb wars server

lots of silent things and stereo sounds make some stuff pretty annoying, the master spark is broken entirely, you messed up the CI directories, and they aren't really balanced at all for regular player hp
How is master spark broken? It's been broken before but should work now, could you record it or console log or something? It works for me.
Only the Alice dolls are silent, everything else should make at least some sound.
The weapons are meant to function with 200 health players, I'll see what I can do to balance them for normal players.
The tengu fan is supposed to do that. It's because for the Aya playertype meant to use it, she can run that distance in 2 seconds.

EDIT: Nerfed all weapons' damage, CI Directories fixed
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 11:34:24 PM by Pompmaker2 »

Holy crap Touhou weapons
This is amazing