YouTube Gaming launches tomorrow

Author Topic: YouTube Gaming launches tomorrow  (Read 1622 times)

Do we know what's going to be their thing to make them worth caring about? Being better than Twitch isn't very hard, but neither is being better than YouTube, so I have low expectations.

is it going to have the same stuffty "if we hear a second of anything copyrighted your stream is muted" that twitch has? If so I'll be sticking with Hitbox.tv, thanks.

don't think youtube will every be on a caliber greater than twitch. stick to video hosting youtube.

is it going to have the same stuffty "if we hear a second of anything copyrighted your stream is muted" that twitch has? If so I'll be sticking with Hitbox.tv, thanks.
Stick with Hitbox.
YouTube's automated copyright enforcer, Content ID, is always a hot button issue for YouTube's creators. On YouTube Gaming, the system will be active, in real time, on livestreams. If copyrighted content is detected during a live stream, the dashboard will show a warning, and streamers will have a set time period to stop the copyrighted content. If users ignore the warning, the stream will be blocked until the system detects the copyrighted content has stopped. (source)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:40:20 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

never even heard of hitbox

never even heard of hitbox
i don't think anyone was wondering but ok

"im mr meeseeks youtube look at me! haha"

Any service that still has those stupid content id stuff is still useless for me.

It's tomorrow.
Nothing yet.

EDIT:

But at least it can triforce.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:54:26 AM by LegoGuy24 »

It's tomorrow.
Nothing yet.
It's only 5:50 AM here and you're two hours behind me (if that's actually correct), so just have some patience, they might put it out later in the day, like, after 12 or so

It's only 5:50 AM here and you're two hours behind me (if that's actually correct), so just have some patience, they might put it out later in the day, like, after 12 or so

1 PM here, actually.

1 PM here, actually.
Your local time is a big fat liar then, hmph!

P sure if you have a second of anything against their rules your stream will be stopped

Apparently this happened to someone, he went on an old website he knew and there was a nude photo

Also wasn't there a time where some people could use this or was the video I heard this on just a joke?