Foopster, server dup-crasher

Author Topic: Foopster, server dup-crasher  (Read 3890 times)

So i was hosting a galactic MERP for some people, and then he joins. He says nothing when he does, and i presume he flies off in a random direction when he spawns to do the following:
1. Make a 1033 brick spam plate
2. Save-dup it, named 'rekt'
3. Spam it
Foopster, explain yourself. Is it because you think i host stuffty servers? Or are you a troll? Tell me.
And no i don't have evidence because i was the one who hosted, and blockland doesn't save chat when you quit.

NOEDIT: Meant 1481 brick spam plate, idk why i typed 1033

Here you go, didn't close mine.

do you have any legitimate proof that he was spamming dups, like pictures of the spammed dups?????

do you have any legitimate proof that he was spamming dups, like pictures of the spammed dups?????
I deleted them, but they looked like this:

Habeas corpus (/ˈheɪbiəs ˈkɔrpəs/; Latin for "you [shall] have the body")
I see absolutely no proof that Foopster carried out any sort of "Dup Spamming" to crash your server.
Lets examine why you claim there is none.

In your original post you state that
no i don't have evidence because i was the one who hosted, and blockland doesn't save chat when you quit.
Which is all fine and good, I can see how this would happen. However upon being asked if you actually have any proof at all, you claim
I deleted them, but they looked like this:
So what your saying is, you first lost 90% of the proof that Foopster carried out any nefarious action against your server because you "Crashed", then you proceeded to destroy the remaining evidence, and finally you had the impudence to drama him with 0 proof?

Aren't you a special snowflake...

wheres the actual evidence that he spammed?
do you even HAVE evidence

"i hope you die in a loving fire"
that part of the ban was pretty much unnecessary

That doesn't really look like spam that would crash a server :/

yeah this drama is pretty sketchy, especially without any evidence

wheres the actual evidence that he spammed?
do you even HAVE evidence
this too, i don't see what was up with the sudden hostility

"i hope you die in a loving fire"
woah

also, there isn't proof of him duping in this drama

no support
you have literally no evidence and you're saying things like "die in a loving fire" to the person you're accusing 

I'm siding with everyone else on this one.
Unless you have proof, no one here is really going to believe you.