Author Topic: Checo's Fallout shelter RP.  (Read 3787 times)

I join.

I decide to make a group of survivors who survive the fallout. I go to get the other person in a tank.
2 other people. I drive to him.
Then.

Perma banned for this reason.

NO BUILD AND NO VEHICLES

Welp. this just sums him up. Should be a 20 min ban, not perma.

Wait, update.

forget YOU NO BUILD AND NO VEHICLES

Evidence? Picture, Anything?

He unbanned me. No evidence now. I'll unlock it if he bans me again.

He unbanned me. No evidence now. I'll unlock it if he bans me again.
cant lock in drama

If you can, go onto his server and troll the sh*t out of him please and tell him I sent you. I just want him to pay. for being a bad host.

If you can, go onto his server and troll the sh*t out of him please and tell him I sent you. I just want him to pay. for being a bad host.
asking people to troll is a really really bad idea here

don't troll.

i just want people to go on and ask me to let me back on.
you can't even build anything outside of the shelter there, let alone build something part of the RP
tip: don't even go on there.

Sometimes hosts will ban you permanently just to discourage you from rejoining but really unban you shortly afterwards.

I'll try again. If he joins one of my servers I'll ask him to stop being a bad host. I'll tell him to let peeps build. For RP purposes. For a start: he can start by letting people have vehicles and building permissions.
Because I just want to  :nes:

Nope. He's not unbanned me in the previous 15 mins. Maybe he really means it this time.

don't troll.
lol