Equipable Player Trails

Author Topic: Equipable Player Trails  (Read 8244 times)

Why do they come from your ass...?
My guess is because it's the mountpoint that moves the least. Everything above it moves simply by looking up or down. The two feet below are constantly moving.

Although, an offset could've been used.

Warning !
Despite the fact that is a small add-on (only 300Ko), it consume 210 datablocks !
What a great way to change someone's mind from downloading it

Why do they come from your ass...?
this, you should mount them to the torso

but its from the ass not feet from our view

Can't you make it use default emitters that are already loaded instead of making special ones just for this?

Can't you make it use default emitters that are already loaded instead of making special ones just for this?

You talk about making packs ?
- (for exemple : Default trail, images trails, ect).

Yes and no.

Yes as in, I would like trails to stop using packs and rely on using default emitters like : emitter_default

No as in, I do not want to have packs.

-snip-
but those are flat on the ground and look ok
it doesn't look very good when it looks like it's leaking out of the blockhead's ass

No, like, use the already existing particles and emitters.

Also, not sure how much coding you're ready to do, but you could probably pack this all into one "sphere" image and onFire function. Sort of like the bricktool.

Yes and no.
Yes as in, I would like trails to stop using packs and rely on using default emitters like : emitter_default
No as in, I do not want to have packs.
but those are flat on the ground and look ok
it doesn't look very good when it looks like it's leaking out of the blockhead's ass
No, like, use the already existing particles and emitters.
Also, not sure how much coding you're ready to do, but you could probably pack this all into one "sphere" image and onFire function. Sort of like the bricktool.

Well, i'm gonna do some packs. I will separate default, flags and special to make seperate add-ons.
Btw, i will reduce the offset from the ground to make trails look like Gmod's one.

This will take some times with my coding "skills".
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 05:29:38 AM by Rammboy »

The trails look like they come from the feet to me

No please no packs, make new emitters that you want to be the trails to be, ex. emitter_gmodpack

Then make it so you can use existing emitters, the very last thing people want is to download more existing emitters.

why
Also that green one looks like he stuff himself.
Gj
Look at bottom of it for the Crossed Out Word