Author Topic: wow plasticware,wow  (Read 3391 times)

The server dropped connection:

You have have been banned for -1 minutes by plasticware (blid 1118)

Reason: poor sport

so what happened was that I was just messin around with him cause he was out of mini game and I couldn't pick him up. so i was just keep killing myself and he got pissed and he banned me even though he was the "poor sport".

you've probably done something to piss him off

i mean he's perfectly fine with everyone else on the server and isn't really a badmin

yeah but i was just killing meh self so he couldnt pick me up, don't you think it's bs to perma ban me just because we were kidding around???

wait he was out of the minigame? with jets and stuff?

I shut down the server shortly afterwards, so the ban is pretty much irrelevant.  I'm cleaning out the banlist next time I host anyway.

I shut down the server shortly afterwards, so the ban is pretty much irrelevant.  I'm cleaning out the banlist next time I host anyway.
That's good to hear. I got perma'd by Electrk for accidentally losing one of his friend's keytars.

If you're not annoying/obnoxious/an starfish you won't get banned.

If he was out of the mini-game, he was probably building something or just wanted to play instruments/hang out without being interrupted by being thrown or killed.

It sounds like you were trying to be annoying by repeatedly committing Self Delete.

That's good to hear. I got perma'd by Electrk for accidentally losing one of his friend's keytars.

This never happened

The server dropped connection:

You have have been banned for -1 minutes by plasticware (blid 1118)

Reason: poor sport

We certainly have been seeing quite a few quality dramas nowadays.....

so what happened was that I was just messin around with him cause he was out of mini game and I couldn't pick him up. so i was just keep killing myself and he got pissed and he banned me even though he was the "poor sport".

why did you quote the op without saying anything?

why did you quote the op without saying anything?
look closer at the quote

We certainly have been seeing quite a few quality dramas nowadays.....
???????????????????

There are dramas posted just about every day...