Author Topic: wow plasticware,wow  (Read 3409 times)

wow tupperware

nahhhh plastiware is calm mate there were people playing darude - sandstorm the other day and they were let off

all I remember of the incident is me, electrk, and one other (forget who) were on one of the main islands (close to spawn) jamming and were constantly being thrown/interrupted/annoyed

then when we moved far away to "whore island", the annoyance followed us immediately (fire bombs and pirate cannons)

i believe GMO Ferret was one of the two main griefers but I can't quite remember

My point was I know I deserved the punishment, but the punishment wasn't fair compared to what GMO did and how long his ban was.

Either way, the ban list is being cleared and I learned my lesson, so I won't be doing that again next time.

From the timing of it, it seemed like you purposely blew us all up, but from what you said that doesn't seem to be the case. You are right, though, compared to what GMO Ferret did, it was unfair.

Holy stuff are you seriously saying that ADMIN shouldn't be able to ban whoever they please? Get the forget out
in this situation no they shouldn't

Holy stuff are you seriously saying that ADMIN shouldn't be able to ban whoever they please? Get the forget out
holy forget who stuff in your ass

im saying hes only banning people who target him, instead of dealing with the many others that do this to regular players
unless what you're saying is satire

uh yeah im pretty sure he was being sarcastic

From the timing of it, it seemed like you purposely blew us all up

i mean why even ban him for that though

blah blah blah blah blah
So you are the one that wouldn't give the keytar back?
I was King Smore, if you just gave the keytar back you wouldn't be banned in the first place.
also yes electrk I got your pm but my pm-ing privileges were removed possibly forever

if you just gave the keytar back you wouldn't be banned in the first place.

is it against the server rules to steal instruments from mentally impaired people?

is it against the server rules to steal instruments from mentally impaired people?