riki2321gamer spergs - part 2 out of 10

Author Topic: riki2321gamer spergs - part 2 out of 10  (Read 19471 times)

I love his logic.

"Hey guys. Check out this house I made!"

"Could use a little work, Riki."

"forget you stupid little ass friend, I hope you die in a hole underground you piece of stuff."
That's not logic. It's called being 11 years old.

11 year old logic  :cookieMonster:

that's not even being 11 its being mentally handicapped

I think the "cool" in comic sans in his avatar gave it away

i don't know man, i feel like those two things are one and the same

i don't know man, i feel like those two things are one and the same

with this generation?

yes.

with this generation?

yes.
it made me cringe as much as hearing a fork scratched across a bowl

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Speaking of part 1, what the hell happened to Swampivorous anyways? Last I saw of him, he was forcefully insisting he needed a rival.

Speaking of part 1, what the hell happened to Swampivorous anyways? Last I saw of him, he was forcefully insisting he needed a rival.
banned maybe
idk

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283004.msg8513686#msg8513686

Don't know if it's perma, but he has been lurking recently and hasn't posted since.

thank god, that guy was so socially inept and awkward it hurted.

i argued with him a lot and he removed me from steam because i was right about him being a terrible person

noedit: it was usually petty things like him pushing his "eevee is a fox" logic, csgo being a bad game, and basically migraine-inducing things in general
also this one time when i asked him why he hated moltenkitten his reason was, quote, "it's just a name i can insult"

noedit: it was usually petty things like him pushing his "eevee is a fox" logic, csgo being a bad game, and basically migraine-inducing things in general
also this one time when i asked him why he hated moltenkitten his reason was, quote, "it's just a name i can insult"
so basically an asshat