Author Topic: Error running a Dedicated server  (Read 541 times)

When I try to run a dedicated server the things goes fine until it says Base/Server/MainServer.cs <2867> Unable to find function pingMatchMakerLoop and stops loading :/ I don't know what to do please help me so I can run dedicated servers again :l

Heres my Console.log file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u5tujmso1m96dsg/console.log
if you need it to see whats the problem. im not sure if it says the error in the console.log... idk please help me solve my problem

I'm looking through the console.log now. I would like to know if you have changed anything about the server since the last time you ran it.

also, next time you can just upload the console.log file straight to a post, no need for a third party file host.

This console file looks to be your client log, not your sever log. I don't remember where the console.log for the server is. If the dedicated server is run from the same folder of the game itself, delete the console.log file, run the server until it either closes, or wait a few minutes and close it yourself. Then upload the console.log.